Borewell Permission- Experience

msananthu

Borewell Permission- Experience

Post by msananthu »

Hi All,

Sharing my Borewell permission with some tips for people who would venture into this in the future

1. Paid Rs.500 in Canara Bank into BWSSB current account on July 8th 2014 and applied on the same day.
2. Got to know from BWSSB that they take 3-4 days to send this to Mines & Geology department in Vishweswariah Towers 13th floor, who do the inspection and provide the report.
3. It is important that you should give a undertaking in a 20rs stamp paper, attached with this post else even if your turn comes, your application is not considered
4. My file reached the Geology department the following week and found out that they give 100 borewell permissions per week they asked me to wait 4 weeks till my serial number comes
5. After 4 weeks, when my serial number turn came, they were not doing the inspection and were giving lame excuses
6. After some pressure from senior Govt officials known from my end, I came to know it's all money which runs the system there.
7. A payment of 3k should set the ball running.
8. I waited though till they prepare my report and did not bribe them and eventually after 6 weeks it came back to BWSSB and the permission letter typed
9. The clerks there (woman folks) are also desperate for money and tell you in a discreet manner that they need to get paid.
10. Paid 300 here to get the letter from BWSSB else the lady was saying she would require 1 more week as she has orders from her higher officials.

There is one more option for people, that they can bypass BWSSB and approach the Mines & Geology department directly and this queue system can get bypassed and the queue they follow is different and they themselves give the permission letter.
People who need immediate permissions have to take the route of paying hefty money else plan well and give 2-3 months time for it to come by itself.

Anantha
Attachments
This file does not require stamp paper
This file does not require stamp paper
certificate1.jpg
rajeevanand

Re: Borewell Permission- Experience

Post by rajeevanand »

Thank you for sharing msananthu. This is very useful.

Can you also tell me if we have to apply for this after building plan approval or this can be done independently ?

Regards
Rajeev
Solar / Water / Organic gardening
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi,

This can be done independently, there is no need of Building plan approval for Borewell Permission.

Since this will be done on Vacant plot, it's your convienance where you can put & Building plan will be modified based on this Borewell Position.

@ Ananthu -- You could have approached Borewell Vendors itself, they will do all these permission process on your behalf, as they know the Officials from their background.
shahul

Post by shahul »

Hi,
My query is regarding borewell permission from bbmp.
In my current house where I am living, I have ground floor only. I have bbmp plan approved 10 years ago. In this building, 10 yrs ago I had drilled a borewell with 450 feet and it is dried now. now I am thinking of two options

1. To check possibility of redrilling the existing borewell. In this case of REDRILLING, do I need to follow the same procedure as new borewell permission procedure? OR Re-drilling does not need permission?
2. or other option is for me to drill a new borewell in open car parking space .

for drilling new borewell, I have seen this forum about form to be used. But I am not clear on below. can anyone pls, help me on the below

(i) Affidavit format
(ii) request letter format?

Also, what are the attachment to be done along with borewell drilling permission form.
someone told me that latest tax paid etc., I have old khata. do I need to get new khata extract to submit along with borewell dirlling form?
thank you for your help & reply.

Are there any agent providing services of getting borewell permission?
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi Chida_gs,

Can you provide me the name and contact number of the person who helped you in getting the borewell permission.

Regards,
Sunil
Chida_gs wrote:Hi,

This can be done independently, there is no need of Building plan approval for Borewell Permission.

Since this will be done on Vacant plot, it's your convienance where you can put & Building plan will be modified based on this Borewell Position.

@ Ananthu -- You could have approached Borewell Vendors itself, they will do all these permission process on your behalf, as they know the Officials from their background.
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi msananthu,

What are the other documents needed to get the borewell permission? Where did you get the pramana pathra typed from ?

Regards,
Sunil
msananthu wrote:Hi All,

Sharing my Borewell permission with some tips for people who would venture into this in the future

1. Paid Rs.500 in Canara Bank into BWSSB current account on July 8th 2014 and applied on the same day.
2. Got to know from BWSSB that they take 3-4 days to send this to Mines & Geology department in Vishweswariah Towers 13th floor, who do the inspection and provide the report.
3. It is important that you should give a undertaking in a 20rs stamp paper, attached with this post else even if your turn comes, your application is not considered
4. My file reached the Geology department the following week and found out that they give 100 borewell permissions per week they asked me to wait 4 weeks till my serial number comes
5. After 4 weeks, when my serial number turn came, they were not doing the inspection and were giving lame excuses
6. After some pressure from senior Govt officials known from my end, I came to know it's all money which runs the system there.
7. A payment of 3k should set the ball running.
8. I waited though till they prepare my report and did not bribe them and eventually after 6 weeks it came back to BWSSB and the permission letter typed
9. The clerks there (woman folks) are also desperate for money and tell you in a discreet manner that they need to get paid.
10. Paid 300 here to get the letter from BWSSB else the lady was saying she would require 1 more week as she has orders from her higher officials.

There is one more option for people, that they can bypass BWSSB and approach the Mines & Geology department directly and this queue system can get bypassed and the queue they follow is different and they themselves give the permission letter.
People who need immediate permissions have to take the route of paying hefty money else plan well and give 2-3 months time for it to come by itself.

Anantha
kvanbu

Post by kvanbu »

Anantha,

I have submitted an application for bore well approval in Cauvery Bhavan on 7th Sept. It was sent to Geology department in the same week. I was given appointment on 23rd sept by sr, Geologist for site visit. But he didn't turn up on 23rd and so far he did not visit. He was telling that he is busy with some meetings and keep giving some dates. Do have any advise for me to get him to my site? Please advise me.

Thanks,
Anbu
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Anbu,

If he is avoiding then it's for money. If you have time in your hands you could wait for him to turn up, Sometimes we are helpless in such situations and have to opt the unethical route.
sarbda

Post by sarbda »

Better either you visit the office directly and request the Sr. Geo officer or his sub ordinates to visit along with you. If you wait for them to turn up, it will not happen as per expected timeliness (considering the no. of requests they are to attend and approve too), it take at least 2 months. In my case, had taken the Sr. Geo officer for site visit in my on vehicle ;-) after waiting for 1.5 months.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

If its a new layout and there are no neighbors, then directly go to a geologist and get the water points and dig the borewell.

This type of Q-system for borewell is required in already developed layouts and where neighbors have conflicts for drilling the borewell.

I don't know what the worst government doing with such a non-traceable system for drilling borewell.

Return to “Civil Construction”