Site Loan for B Khata sites

sam_m400

Site Loan for B Khata sites

Post by sam_m400 »

Most of the banks are not giving loan for B Khata sites as i enquired in IDBI, SBT etc .
1) Which are bank give such loan ?
2) what is disadvantage on taking from them like Tata ,India bull ,Canfin etc .
3) Deewan housing is giving loan but not sure any problem in taking from these banks.
mudude12

Re: Site Loan for B Khata sites

Post by mudude12 »

Usually the risk is higher interest rate than promised at later years and unexpected charges. But i have taken loan from a NBFC who have given me ten years fixed and are very professional. I am talking about PNBHFL. Let me know if you need contacts.
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

Sam_m400 - Are you looking for loan for site purchase or Site Purchase + Construction or Only Construction.

You need to be a little carefull if its Site + Construction the intialy disbursement for site purchase will be done but when you go for constructin loan they will ask for plan approval, Katha transferred in your name etc.. Had bad experience with India bulls for my previous site.

in NBFC you have mentioned Canfin looks a little better option as they are funded by Canara bank.

as mudude12 said the ROI is high compared to Banks.
Regards,
Martin
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

I am looking for only site loan . From the feedback in will look for CanFin or PNBHFL. Did these two banks give only for site loans

@mudude12 :What is fixed interest yo are paying for site loan ? Did you took only for site or composite ? Please do send message on contact details. I am looking for only site loan....
mudude12

Post by mudude12 »

I am sorry i am not of help there because i actually took a LAP. Loan against property from PNBHFL. I didn't have any fund from my side to support the purchase.
avinash46

Post by avinash46 »

Hi I am looking for construction loan on revenue site in bangalore south, does any one know which company/bank provide loans for constructions purpose (B khatha). i was aware of DHFL providing loans earlier but a few months ago when i enquired they mentioned that they no longer provide for loans for constructions purpose for (B khatha) sites. if any of you can provide contact details too, i would be very glad.
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

i need to check as looking for site loan on DC converted sites and most of banks have completely stopped after 2012. Need to check with DHFL , with today inquired with AXIS in vain.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

No Banks give loan for buying B Khata (i.e. no Khata) Sites.

If you have very good relation with any co-operative banks, you can get it with collateral guarantee.

Some non banking financial companies may give, but at very high interest rate same as personal loan.

Better opt for personal loan from a reputed bank based on your earning numbers.
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

If you have a DC converted site with all other documents in place. Then try Canfin or TATA Capital.. Banks you can try Andhra Bank, Bank of India. You may need to pay then service Charges.
Regards,
Martin
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

m_d1982 wrote:If you have a DC converted site with all other documents in place. Then try Canfin or TATA Capital.. Banks you can try Andhra Bank, Bank of India. You may need to pay then service Charges.
Hey Martin,

I too am trying the above banks and nbfc. Out of the above, only CanFin is giving loans for B Khata properties.

Thanks,
Ramki

Return to “Civil Construction”