House contruction

thajmeel

House contruction

Post by thajmeel »

Hi

I am planning to construct g+3 in my 30*40 site dimension, Can any one suggest me a good architect and contractor.

Regards
Thajmeel
ausraja

Re: House contruction

Post by ausraja »

try kmconstructions.in their architecture and engineering consulatations is all free if you give them the construction work.

i dont know if they are good in construction but good architects and engineers.
vijaykumarthapa

Post by vijaykumarthapa »

HI Thajmeel,
You can talk to my contractor Mani 9964055359, he will do both labor and material contractor.
Architect is Mr Vasudev 9739048276 from Adithya Dream Works www.adithyadreamworks.com
Note: I do not have any links with these guys except that i am getting my plans and construction done via them and they are good. You can refer my name.
Vijay Thapa
thajmeel

Post by thajmeel »

Thanks friends , i wil try contacting them
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

vijaykumarthapa wrote:HI Thajmeel,
You can talk to my contractor Mani 9964055359, he will do both labor and material contractor.
Architect is Mr Vasudev 9739048276 from Adithya Dream Works http://www.adithyadreamworks.com
Note: I do not have any links with these guys except that i am getting my plans and construction done via them and they are good. You can refer my name.
Vijay Thapa
Just contacted Mr.Vasudev. Very nice guy and it was a very pleasant experience speaking with him. Have fixed appointment this weekend. Lets see.
Thanks Vijay for the reference.

Regards,
Ramki
vijaykumarthapa

Good to know Ramki,
I am meeting him today or tomorrow to get my 2nd floor mould, lighting and elevation plans.

You can refer my name Vijay Thapa from Kengeri...may be you may get some discount...lol.
Let me know how it goes.

Btw where is your construction going on.
vijaykumarthapa

BTW Ramki...did you talk to Mani as well???
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

Hi Vijay,

It is good to know that you are put up at Kengeri, I stay in Gnanabharthi . please pm know the architect fees that Mr Vasudev expects.
I am planning to go for labour contract to build. so, thinking of syncing up with Mani.

Regard,
Venky
vijaykumarthapa

Venky,
That would be great. Coz i only took Architectural services of Vasudev and gave labour contract to Mani and he has done awesome job.
BTW Mani is currently building 3 housed near Ambedkar college and he has almost 90 labourers & 7lakhs worth centering materials at his disposal.
BTW about pricing you might want to check with Vasudev coz i took only architectural drawings only for my building from him and paid 20k for G+2 floors (complete drawings, including Elevation), i went through one of his close friends.
Let me know if you need any assistance or information.
Vijay Thapa
vijaykumarthapa

Attaching some pics of my house under construction.
The guy in Pink is Mani.
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (63.55 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
Mani.JPG
Mani.JPG (69.84 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.98 KiB) Viewed 9007 times

Return to “Civil Construction”