Sanction plan for my residence

ravivasudeva

Re: Sanction plan for my residence

Post by ravivasudeva »

I got draft sanction plan today and after review i asked him to go ahead, he missed to mention the location of trees. I have 1 grown up coconut tree in my site and for safer purpose we will add another tree at some other corner.
krishnakumar

Post by krishnakumar »

actually my question with respect to setbacks was in the context of bank loan. how variation in set back will be treated by banks since the earlier post said disbursements are not done for violations
Vepa

Post by Vepa »

@Krishna,
I too have the same question on set backs.

@Ravi,
Could you please send me the draft sanction plan and your working plan.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi Krishna

You will need to take new copies of khata and khata extract. Also I was asked to get 13 years latest EC. Khata and extract need to be less than 6 months old. I have replied to your queries in those threads as per what i know.
ravivasudeva

Post by ravivasudeva »

There was a big delay in getting the sanction plan being uploaded on the BBMP server and getting papers ready, the engineer tried uploading the plan but server was down for 2 days. Then he went on vacation for 10 days. At the time of verifying all the documents, he asked me to get latest EC which i did on my own. To my surprise there was a gap in EC for 1 week in 2011 which is not noticed by engineer and after i realized it, i pointed him the mistake, this time i asked him to get the EC since he has done a mistake in communication me the right time frame for EC.

After he came back from vacation, he called me to get all the documents. When i visited him, i saw EC is again wrong, keeping my cool i asked him to get the correct EC for which he asked me to come next day. After 2 days later when i met him, i see he got form-16 instead of form-15...What a foolish engineer!!! He again applied for form-15 which i received last Friday and other documents Notarized.

Yesterday i visited BBMP Bommanahalli office and submitted the documents in the afternoon to the officer. The person verified the documents for 15 mins, collected the DD and phone number. He told me that area officer will call me in a day or two for site inspection. I asked him if i need to be available for site inspection for which he said that if the officer knows the exact location of site, then i need not be present with him. Otherwise, any of my family / friend is also fine to take him to the site.

Lets see, i am now waiting for the officer call.
ravivasudeva

Post by ravivasudeva »

Today morning at 8 AM i received a call from BBMP assistant engineer for site inspection at 10 AM and we decided to meet at a landmark near-by the site. When i reached at 10 and called him, he said he is delayed by 30 mins and finally came at 10.45 AM. Unlike few govt officials, he was smartly dressed, middle aged man came in Swift car, i guided him to my site and later he asked me usual questions like if i am the owner of this site, where i work, where i stay etc. He measured the site and road width and compared with the documents, asked me if i know on which side the sewage and cauvery water pipelines run for which i had no answer. Finally he assumed that sewage is close to site and cauvery pipeline is on other side (not sure how he assumed this!)
When i asked him when will he get back, he said all documents will be verified and uploaded as PDF after which he will give me a call to get DD's, which will take few days time.

Keeping my fingers crossed until then.
kiranmail76

Post by kiranmail76 »

Hi Ravi,

Any updates on your Sanction plan approval? Did you get the approval ?

I am in a similar situation and the plan approval is getting delayed. I am told that there were some issues in the BBMP Server/Connectivity

regards
KIran
ravivasudeva

Post by ravivasudeva »

kiranmail76 wrote:Hi Ravi,

Any updates on your Sanction plan approval? Did you get the approval ?

I am in a similar situation and the plan approval is getting delayed. I am told that there were some issues in the BBMP Server/Connectivity

regards
KIran
Yes, i too heard same stories from BBMP guys, they say they have frequent issues with electricity and server. I haven't yet got my PDF's uploaded, waiting for the same.
Rashana171904

Post by Rashana171904 »

Dear Friends,

I've been following this web page for few weeks and got registered a week back so that i can share my experiences and seek advises.

I've planned to construct rented house in HSR layout in about 60 x 40 site.

I've completed obtaining of sanction plan activities during last three weeks. would like to share my experiences as follows:

Step-1: Identified which BBMP office is responsible for approval of the plan for my site
I went to local BBMP office in koramangal where I'm paying the property taxes. Enquired in the engineering department with the concerned engineer. Single kitchen 30 x 40 or 60 x 40 site can be approved by local BBMP office. Multi kitchen and site dimension above 60 x 40 is approved by BBMP town planning office. I wanted 4 kitchen so they asked me to go to BBMP town planning in Jayanagar south block. Went and spoke to the concerned engineer.

Step-2 BBMP engineer asked me to go to an architect whom he is comfortable and get the plan done.

Step-3 Architect spoke to me of his fee with extra allowance Rs 45000 to Rs 50000 for planning and get it sanction but i spoke to engineer and he told me to just get the plan done and he will take care. Planning was done for Rs 5000 and he uploaded them to BBMP online and give me the file containing the required documents with attestation. Asked me to buy DD for Rs 300 and submit it to BBMP office. It took 2 days for the above steps to complete

Step-4 Engineer got the file from BBMP administration 2 days after i submit it. Following two days the plan was approved and the PDF was ready.

Step-5 They asked me to get the DDs which was in total for Rs 1.38 lakhs and visit the office.

Step-5 Went to BBMP office with BLUE prints obtained from Architect and required DDs. Engineer asked to me give him around Rs 30,000 as extra. But requested and settled down to Rs 15,000. The signing was done and another Rs 2000 for administrative personnel to obtain the final approval copies. This took around 3 days time. The final approved blue prints and the sanction plan approval letter was received.

It hardly took two weeks time including holidays to obtain the sanction plan. This may be because the engineer was really good and cooperative.

Catching hold of the engineer responsible for review and approval of the plan is the easiest way to get the plan sanctioned if someone is in urgent.
ravivasudeva

Post by ravivasudeva »

Going by your experience, 15k bribe for getting sanction is very less. In BBMP Bommanahalli, officers are greedy and they will not accept anything less that 18k to 20k for a 2 kitchen house.
Their logic is 1 kitchen = 10k bribe.

Return to “Civil Construction”