Estimate cost for house completion

venkyn

Re: Estimate cost for house completion

Post by venkyn »

Congrats Balaji.

If you maintained any accounting and address, Please share the materials that were used for electrical and plumbing.

THanks and Congrats again.

Regards,
Venky
avipnv

Post by avipnv »

@pribaaji : Awesome!!! Great Work, Which area is this.
Can you quote your Exp on Bescom connection you got, Pl let us know, the steps you followed.

If there is no plan, like if its a B-khata site, any clue to get the connection. I also
have a under construction residential building.

Thanks
Avinash
pribaaji

Post by pribaaji »

hi ,

thank you.
@venkyn: electrical items were purchased from bvk iyengar rd.We used finolex wires,anchor roma metal boxed and great white switches.Sorry dont remember the shop name, there r many, you only need to make sure th finolex wires r genuine.We took our electrician along for that.
plumbing items we got it from our hometown, Malur, since there was a know source.We used ashirwad for all

@avipnv:our house is near wipro corporate office,sarjapur road.It is a A khata site.We submitted the copy of approval plan,sale deed, solar bill copy and photo to the electrical contractor and signed some forms.He did the rest.I am not aware of the exact process.

Regards,
Balaji.
balajics

Post by balajics »

Hi Balaji,

Congrats!

Btw, could you please share the expenses costed for the permanent BESCOM connection ?

regards, Balki
balajics

Post by balajics »

Hi Balaji,

Does the cost includes wood work ? how much it costed for just wood work?

Regards, Balki
pribaaji

Post by pribaaji »

hi balaji,
I am not sure of the exact expense of the bescom connection since it was taken care by my relative who is an electrical contractor.We used to pay him what he asked, so never asked him for this specifically.I will check with him and let you know.

If you are asking wood work in terms of doors,wardrobes and cabinets, yes, it does include.We have used UPVC windows.Just woodwork on labour costed me around 10Lakhs with material supplied from my end.

Regards,
Priya.
balajics

Post by balajics »

Hi Priya,

thanks you so much.

Regards, Balaji

Return to “Civil Construction”