NITCO Wholesale Dealers in Banglore, Rajajinagar & Yeswanthp

rajablore

NITCO Wholesale Dealers in Banglore, Rajajinagar & Yeswanthp

Post by rajablore »

Hello All,

Does anybody know of any good wholesale Nitco tiles dealer who sells at a competitive price compared to retail shops near rajajinagar or yeswanthpur?

Thanks for your help.
rajablore
namburi

Re: NITCO Wholesale Dealers in Banglore, Rajajinagar & Yeswanthp

Post by namburi »

Hi raja
I got the nitco company branch office phone number...080 - 65668541,i think it is some where i madivala.they may be able to help you out in finding a wholsale dealer.But then , wholesale dealer will not sell in smaller quantity.

good luck

regards
regards
Ar.praveen.n
Ardes Architects and Interiors Designers
blrguy

Post by blrguy »

I've seen a Nitco office/factory in Jigani Insdustrial area. Not sure if they sell things there directly.
Have you considered Naveen/Murdeshwar? They have a showroom/office on Dr. Rajkumar road (near Navarang Bar).
Thanks,
rajablore

Post by rajablore »

Thank you for ur responses..
I checked with Madivala showroom guys and they are not saying any wholesale dealers, they said just buy from any of their authorized dealers which is like any retail dealers...

Also I checked Naveen one near Navrang, they are pretty much another dealer with all kinds of tiles for various companies and their prices were not as competitive as Srinath ceramics on rajkumar road...

Anyway I will check other places too, one of friends asked me to check in BVK Iyengar road or chikpet...may be i will check one of these days..

Thanks,

Return to “Civil Construction”