Building contractors

sun

Building contractors

Post by sun »

Hi All,

I am actively looking out all nooks and corners for a good building contractors, please do share details with me if you could recommend someone. I will contact them directly to take the discussion further. Plan is to obtain quote from them and also visit their previous sites before getting into an agreement. I am looking at giving material contract for an obvious reason of no time to run around.

You can reply me here, PM me, or send an email to sudhi.un@gmail.com.

It would really help me a lot to kick start my home quickly.

Thank you
tech4pk

Re: Building contractors

Post by tech4pk »

just sent you a pm with my contractor, and please discuss all factors with any contractor before making a decision.
get everything written and signed because many of my friends had issues with these contractors, even from reputed ones.
joellawn

Post by joellawn »

Recently, One of my friend contacted a professional Real estate company. At that time, They provide the best information which are more helpful. There are more constructors and developers are available in Internet and nearby areas also. But most of them are looking only for money, Not for quality. I have some experience in this regard. Only few members are maintaining good quality and satisfies the customers.

Flats in North Bangalore

Property Investment in Bangalore

This forum is not for marketing .you need to share your knowledge first.

Admin team
Alpha001

Post by Alpha001 »

tech4pk wrote:just sent you a pm with my contractor, and please discuss all factors with any contractor before making a decision.
get everything written and signed because many of my friends had issues with these contractors, even from reputed ones.
Hi,

I am looking for some good contractors to start construction in my plot in bsk 3rd stage. Can you PM or Email to pitchaivijay@gmail.com the contact details of your contractor.
Thanks in advance
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Hi - I was trying to post a contractor reference for the benefit of others. I didn't find a more recent thread than this.
Admin - please feel free to move it to appropriate thread.

if you are looking for a good contractor, you can contact Ramesh B @9900422066. I just finished another project with him. He is very reliable and I'm happy about that the quality of construction.
Disclaimer- I'm no way related to this contractor other than my personal experience building houses with him.

Return to “Civil Construction”