Color selection by Asian paints Dealers

sam_m400

Color selection by Asian paints Dealers

Post by sam_m400 »

I heard only some dealers willl help in getting the color selection by asian paints...... How much they charge? . Diod anybody availed there servicess....
ardesarchitects

Re: Color selection by Asian paints Dealers

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
There are out lets called asian paint color world ,where you can take actual pictures of building in white after one coat of primer is done (only white will give actual colors)they morph in the computer with different colors .Make sure your pictures are well lit and in good resolution with wide coverage.No point in taking a pic of one wall and asking them from combinations.
They don't charge anything for these services.
The other service from asian paints will be a color consultant visit the building and suggest you the colors ,but this is done only if you give complete painting contract to the asian paints guys

Regarsd
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Desingers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

i remember posting on this subject last time.....there is a option in the asian paints website, where you could upload the photo of the exteriors & interiors. you will be allowed to select 3 or 4 combinations of your choice. asian paints will color your choice & there will also be a asian paints recommendation. this service is free....they will email you the recommndations. you could print this for your reference too.
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Intially, I went with Asian paint color world and tried. But my feeling is, it only gives you rough idea about the color on your house. since the color seen in their computer color is not matching in reality. I have taken color printout of their morph photo, but it doesn't matches my current paint on house.
If you want to get same prefered color by them, better get color samples and try to apply in ur walls and confirm. I have spend around for external 1000rs for samples (80-90Rs each samples apex). Color also depends upon wall surface roughness too. I have realized in my house, same color on smooth wall looks completely different in external rough wall.

Return to “Civil Construction”