Labour Contract

rathod

Re: Labour Contract

Post by rathod »

Dear All,

I am planning to start house construction in Gottigere on bannergatta road and looking for a good and skilled labour for exposed (wire cut) bricks construction.
Please refer good and reliable person.

As many of you have pointed out very rightly, workmanship is very important.
I am impressed with Total Environment builders apartment construction. This builder has used exposed bricks for all their apartment. I am looking for this kind of finish.

http://www.total-environment.com/projec ... _html.html

Thanks !
Rathod.
basha_skj

Post by basha_skj »

Hi All,
I am planning to construct G+duplex house near HBR Layout on labour contractor basis, can anybody pm me a good, reliable contractor?
basha_skj

Post by basha_skj »

Dear Members,
Can any one please share a typical format for agreement with the labour contractor for house construction? Quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks...
santhhosh

Post by santhhosh »

as myself an building civil contractor the prices are little high but not too much
because in recent times the labor cost has been hiked 15 to 20 %
if it is ok for 24k
it will be fine for both the parties
xxxxxxxxx - edited by admin
thanking u regards santhosh
tulasi

Post by tulasi »

Dear All,

I am planning start construction and looking for a labour contractor to build duplex house 20*30 site in Vishweshwaraiah layout 6th block. Please suggest current rate and description of work included in the cost.. and also exclusions ..
saptha

Post by saptha »

Hi Tulasi,

I have got my house constructed using a reliable trust worthy contractor ( on labour contract) , basically he is not a engineer but has lots of experience and he has worked under several Engineers some of them from IISc as well. I could get my house built well under his labors. If you guys are still searching for you can reach him on +91 8197827659 or +91 9342142359
tulasi

Post by tulasi »

Hi Saptha,

Started construction with your above referred contractor Venkatramana. Y'day completed bore drilling and hoping to start soil digging by Monday. The guy seems to be good. Thank you.

Regards,
Tulasi V.K
ausraja

Post by ausraja »

Tulasi , what was the rate that u agreed for ? what are the inclusions and exclusions of this contract.

Return to “Civil Construction”