road cutting approval - online? timing?

dev13

road cutting approval - online? timing?

Post by dev13 »

I got the building plan approved last year in October through BBMP online plan sanction process.
Now I am at a stage doing plastering and about to start plumbing...atleast 4 months for full completion

when is a good time to apply for road cutting approval?
how long it takes to get approval after application is submitted?
should I do online or go for offline method?

please suggest.
dev13

Re: road cutting approval - online? timing?

Post by dev13 »

I finally got this done from local BBMP office....some of you who got plan sanctioned recently and also paid for road cutting still need to get the "Endorsement" letters from BBMP AEE.
one endorsement each for BWSSB water, Sewage and BESCOM
they come and inspect violations before issuing the Endorsements.
one needs to attach the original Endorsements to BWSSB and BESCOM when applying for connections.
sholla

Post by sholla »

Is "Endorsement" a new procedure ? When I enquired I was
told to provide copy of sanction plan, RWH photo, tax paid receipt,
copy of sales deed, building photo, BWSSB challan. There
was no mention of this "Endorsement" .
dev13

Post by dev13 »

my plumber had asked for Endorsement original while applying for BWSSB connections. I also heard that building photo should be with whitewash.
But electrical (KEB) connection, electrician did not take Endorsement at all., so it seems there is flexibility for KEB atleast.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

In my case, apart from road cutting charges I had paid BWSSB charges around 16K for 40.60 site also thru syndicate bank challan at the time of plan approval.
Did you guys also pay the simila charges?
tendlu

Post by tendlu »

Couple of quick question:

Do we have to pay for the road cutting charges at the time of applying for BBMP Plan approval or can we wait until we near construction completion to pay for the road cutting charges?

In case the road cutting charges are paid upfront during BBMP approval does it have a validity period? If so, how many months/years?
arjun.surendra04

Post by arjun.surendra04 »

Yes during the plan approval stage bbmp collects road cutting fees and will issue a challan. However in order to cut the road u will need a road cutting endorsement letter. This letter will be issued after house is nearing completion and AE will visit the site carry out inspection and measure the road again and if there is extra amount that needs to be paid he will ask u to get a dd with diff amount. However citing deviations they usually ask bribe ranging from 50k to 1 lac to issue road cutting endorsement letter. Without road cutting endorsement letter bwssb will not issue a water connection. Bescom is not asking for endorsement letter yet.

Challah for road cutting are valid as long as plan is valid. Endorsement letter validity is 6 months.

Return to “Civil Construction”