visiting Jigani for Granite and Marble

maheshvivid2003

Re: visiting Jigani for Granite and Marble

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

visited jigini yesterday ...sadrahli u can get as cheap as rs 45 per sqft 3*10 vertical slabs and good quality for rs52 ...as for as my research ther is only two qualities available in shops cheap n lil higher n medium quality and some people sell medium quality granite slab for higher price by saying first quality

ther r plenty clours in pardiso difficult to choose

beige and gold and white colour stone ...only in gangsaw we can find and in vertical its rare to get
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

is it smooth Sadrahalli or rough ones ??
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

smooth and flamed lil more
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

about granite i have visited but seems to got quote from 140 above till 240 depends on the granite. I have seen only very few in the range of 70 to 80 like in red/black colors all rest are above 140 above. Did anybody visited any shops with granite ranging from 70 to 80 range?
hosurraja

Post by hosurraja »

Nokia Granites:

If you are planning to buy granites in Jigani area; Please don’t visit Nokia Granites which is located next to the lake in Jigani area.
They are fraud; they are cheating all the people by showing worst quality of granites in their shop; initially they are offering less price compared to other shops in JIGANI area.
If you are thinking to buy because of less price comparing with the other area; you will be 100% going to be cheated by them.

They are cheating people in different aspects.

1. First they will show one granite which is exactly similar to other shops granites ; if you ask the price they will quote Ten[10rs] less
2. Later when you are going for the actual buy they will tell you those granites are already sold..etc..you buy a new one.

Pls don’t buy any granite in NOKIA and their subbranch which is in krishnagiri;
galaxy

Post by galaxy »

Hi sam_m400,

Granite slab quality is not determined by the smoothness but by the appearance and the density of the stone. Only polish quality is determined by the smoothness. The more dense the stone is.. better polished surface it will achieve. As far as Sadharhalli is concerned. 1st quality is rare to find and will cost anything between 70-75 only/sft + tax as applicable. 90 is an absurd price and you can get good color material in that price range. As far as 2nd quality is concerned. The prices are in range of 50-55 and certain blackish waves will be present in the polished surface or crystal dots will be present. And if you find these issues in abundance in the slab, then it is a 3rd quality Sadharhalli and will cost between 45-50 only.

Other color material will look more aesthetic and will add value to you investment & final looks.

I own a granite processing unit in Hosur. Unfortunately I cant get you Sadharhalli, but if you want color material (Mushroom White, Himalayan Blue, Kanakpura Red Multi, Bash Paradiso & few other colors) you can get in touch with me for factory prices.

Thanks,
Harshit
blackstallion76

Post by blackstallion76 »

Last week, we had been to jigani granite shopping.
We mostly checked in Sheetal Granites, Om Granites, Pearl Granites, Naavkar Granites. Prices were almost the same.
(prices for 4x10, 3x9 slabs only)
Adunik Brown - 85-90
Brown Galazy - 90
River Pink - 105
Multi - 75
Sahara Brown - 120
Lavender Blue - 110
Raja Gold - 100
Paradiso - 120

Out of these we liked Raja Gold, River Pink, Sahara brown. However, bought River pink from Naavkar.
Most difficult part is selecting grains without much black spots. But very rarely we get such slabs.
Chandu

Post by Chandu »

Blackstallion76 - River pink is soft stone - I guess .
How is your experience with it ?
Chandu

Post by Chandu »

JollyRogers wrote:I purchased Star Galaxy Black for Rs.128 per Sq.ft
Mudgal Grey for Rs.90 per Sq.ft
S.White for 65 per Sq.ft.
Hi JollyRogers
Can you tell which granite was used to which area of your house - from the above 3 varieties ?

Return to “Civil Construction”