What is the plumbing rates?

sam_m400

What is the plumbing rates?

Post by sam_m400 »

I got a quote 5000 Rs per bathroom with basic fitting (hot,cold water,solar inlet,shower),and kitchen 2500, compound line etc .Is this norma?... Somebody told to go for full rate of 10000 Rs irrespective of fittings.

What to included in these rates ? . Chambers, road cutting etc anything else please do share.
JollyRogers

Re: What is the plumbing rates?

Post by JollyRogers »

Thats a good rate.
To the best of my understanding and knowledge Chambers and Road cutting is always charged extra.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Can someone refer good plumber for bangalore south side? What would be the approximate cost for 5 bathrooms and 2 kitchen house. Only 1 bathroom may have all the latest fittings, accessories etc and other bathrooms will have normal fittings. Do they include chambers also in the cost?
a338029

Post by a338029 »

BengaluruBoy wrote:Can someone refer good plumber for bangalore south side? What would be the approximate cost for 5 bathrooms and 2 kitchen house. Only 1 bathroom may have all the latest fittings, accessories etc and other bathrooms will have normal fittings. Do they include chambers also in the cost?
You can contact my plumber guy who is doing the plumbing work on my site. he is a reliable guy, you can reach him on 8970892064. his name is Manoj. you can either speak him in Kanada or Hindi. You may take a ref of my name "Prasantha from Chinnappanahalli".
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Thank you Prasantha.

Return to “Civil Construction”