Expiry date of cement bag

niarhab

Expiry date of cement bag

Post by niarhab »

Dear Friends

I bought 200 bag cement ( coromandal ) for moulding works of my house. After moulding works i found out that 80 bags are excess.Each bag cost me 325 rs ( i got this for whole sale price ).I dont know where to resell this. I heard that it cant be used after 1 month. please advise.

Regards
Nair
msn1270

Re: Expiry date of cement bag

Post by msn1270 »

Cement is much vulnerable to the environmental conditions like moisture, It needs to be stored in very good recommended conditions.
Even Dealers doesn't hold the stock for more than a week time.

Usually Dealers will not take back, unless its agreed at the time of buying. Alternately you need to look
for some owners/builders/contractors who are involved in construction activity right now in and around
your area for quickdisposal.
jult

Post by jult »

cement can be kept for 90 days. after 90 days it can be used aftyer testing att lab. it is as per indianstrandrs
a338029

Post by a338029 »

niarhab wrote:Dear Friends

I bought 200 bag cement ( coromandal ) for moulding works of my house. After moulding works i found out that 80 bags are excess.Each bag cost me 325 rs ( i got this for whole sale price ).I dont know where to resell this. I heard that it cant be used after 1 month. please advise.

Regards
Nair
I am ready to buy the cement if it is in good condition. share me your contact details
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

please mail me at niarhab@rediffmail.com.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

even im facing the same probs we have to use with in few days after 15 days cement be like small stones n out of 50 bags two bags is complete waste n i used it it for moulding n this time ordered 120 bags birla super for moulding n 90 bags used for roof n now 30bags extra ... 2day n tom they will finish 12bags for colums n remainin they will use it to construct for brick works even i bought 50 bags zuari 43 grade for plastering when i asked the dealer he adviced to cover tightly with plastic tarpal ..

do any 43 grade or ppc cement comes with plastic covering (inside)?
a338029

Post by a338029 »

niarhab wrote:please mail me at niarhab@rediffmail.com.
I sent you my contact details. please check you mail id
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

dear a33

i have replied to u. please check your email.

Return to “Civil Construction”