looking for a contractor

arti1977

looking for a contractor

Post by arti1977 »

hI,

I am urgently looking for contractor for house constructing. please forward me contact details if someone know some good contractor.

speakarti@gmail.com
jackalbda

Re: looking for a contractor

Post by jackalbda »

Which area is the construction ?
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

I have worked with two ocntractors in different areas.
1. Ramesh 9900422066 - deals with Bannerugatta road, Hosur road , Kpura rd, BTM layout areas
2. Harish 9980021425 - deals with Mysore rd, RR nagar, Vijayanagar, nagarbahi etc.

You can contact them, check the rates, evaluate quality and move forward. They have done good work for me and reliable.

-Rajesh
arti1977

Post by arti1977 »

Thanks for your replies,

I am looking some good contractor for my house in HSR Layout.

I prefer to go for Labour Contract, or on BoQ item basis (where I sshould be able to provide finishing material).

But I am seeing whenever we talk to these contractors they seem to be so busy that we need to call them multiple times to get quotations. And rates are generally very high. Is it same with everyone ? If these people need so many follow-ups before getting the contracts then my worry is what will they do after getting contract?

Can some please give some good contractors reference who are professionally good?
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

In general , all the contractors , I have been in touch with , before finalizing on my present one , are really busy. That ought to be, because we try to get in touch with good ones and they have high demand. Personally, my experience is , yes, they would be busy and not reachable at the first call , even once they have taken ur construction work !! Follow up is rather a tough job in this contractors world !! But my contractor, though busy , always attended to architect and hence I was moving things through my architect , who was kind of better than contractor , in response . Again , believe me, once you have started your work, you also will get "seasoned" to this multtiple calls/follow ups. So dont worry much about that. :-)

Return to “Civil Construction”