Stone Aggregates (Jalli Kallu)

pradeepecr

Re: Stone Aggregates (Jalli Kallu)

Post by pradeepecr »

Keerthi can u plz share the details of the dealer to my email pradeepecr@gmail.com.
Pradeep
keerthi.blr

Post by keerthi.blr »

Friends, I still havent got a chance to check what this dealer is upto and whats the catch(if any). I am thinking of meeting this person and get a better idea of this quote and know if there is a catch and then share his contact details(Just to ensure we do not land up with the wrong person).
I couldnt do this till date due to other work. I will meet this guy in a couple of days and surely reply to all of you with his contact details.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

I suppose someone got in touch with me over mail & I had given Rajesh's number. He is also a stone aggregate dealer if you guys are interested !!
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Hi Murthy,
I got rajesh dealer number from you for river sand. Do he supplies stone aggregate too?
Actually last week I went with different dealer and got 20mm for 24 Rs/Cft & 40mm for 21Rs/Cft.

Stone aggregate lorry people do lot of tricks to show lorry is full of aggregate
Don't only check the CFT price cheap, make sure you are getting real CFT at your site.

1. Check the lorry before/After unloading.
Before unloading to the site, Just claim top of lorry to check whether the stone aggregate surface is uniform through-out. (I have seen lorry drivers stopping in mid-way to construction site and adjust stone level by moving the stone in all sides & claims for additional CFT )

2. After loading, Use own tapes for measurement of lorry container internal walls and don't relay on their tapes for measurements and also make sure measurement tape are in same line.

3. Mostly lorry drivers prefer to reach site at night times. Insist them bring at your availablity day time.

Some above points are from own experience from last 2 weeks :-) & nearby construction people.

Also guys, similar to finding cheap materials or dealers.. we need to share techniques this lorry people use to cheat with materials, atleast we can save hard earned money once we get awareness.

Hope you all share...

Best luck,
Pradeep
Yogi

Post by Yogi »

Keerthi, Please share the details of the dealer
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

keerthi.blr wrote:Friends, I found a wholesale dealer for crushed stone aggregates (Jalli Kallu).
He is quoting

19 Rs per cft for 20 mm
13 Rs per cft for 12 mm
9.50 Rs per cft for 6mm
8.50 Rs per cft Dust

Can you please let me know if these rates are the same as what retailers are selling at ? Is it worth buying at this rate ?
hi keerthi

have u bought the materials for the same price
keerthi.blr

Post by keerthi.blr »

Nope.. Not yet @mahesh.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

19 @ 20mm is an amazing/ unbelievable price. I pay 22 @ 20 mm. Just make sure that the quantity is correct.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

@keerthi.blr can u share the details of the dealer

i spoke to few dealers refered b engineer n mestri n other people
all r quaoting the market price
the best deal i got is rs18 for 40mm jelly and rs24 for 20mm who ever i asked all r telling the same price no nego

does any got better deal than this
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

I paid Rs.20.5 for 20mm jelly stones in April. The guy now quotes Rs.24. He might reduce the price to Rs.23 if you provide my reference. However you need to check with him if he will deliver to your place. The quality is the best and he is a very reliable person. PM me if you need his contact and I will send it across.

Return to “Civil Construction”