Stone Aggregates (Jalli Kallu)

keerthi.blr

Stone Aggregates (Jalli Kallu)

Post by keerthi.blr »

Friends, I found a wholesale dealer for crushed stone aggregates (Jalli Kallu).
He is quoting

19 Rs per cft for 20 mm
13 Rs per cft for 12 mm
9.50 Rs per cft for 6mm
8.50 Rs per cft Dust

Can you please let me know if these rates are the same as what retailers are selling at ? Is it worth buying at this rate ?
Chetanl

Re: Stone Aggregates (Jalli Kallu)

Post by Chetanl »

Hi, I think the prices quoted are quite reasonable. Can you please PM me the contact details of the dealer?

Regards,
Chetan
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Yes, I agree, the dealer has quoted a good price. Just ensure that you measure the truck dimensions as I have seen people cheating on the quantity offered.
Chetanl

Post by Chetanl »

@Keerti: Did you send a PM to me? I could see a new message on home page, but could not find any message when I navigated to my inbox. Can you please post the contact here?

@Others: Is there an issue with PMs?
girishkumarj

Post by girishkumarj »

Hi all,

Regarding the jally, i have contacted Triveni earthmovers, They say High quality 20mm is Rs 400 per Ton ; One Ton is approx 25 cft. excluding the Transport.
Marketing person contact number : 9886662675
i heard these people are supplying for Shoba builders and Bangalore Metro.
palmut

Post by palmut »

Looks like this is even cheaper than the quote what Keerthi has received [19 Rs per cft for 20 mm]. This works out to 16 rs per cft. Are there any hidden costs (transportation etc...)
keerthi.blr

Post by keerthi.blr »

Thank you girishkumarj.

Did you or your contractor get a chance to have a look at the stones ? Are they of the same size or mixed with smaller sized ones?
If you happen to get any info on this, can you please share it with us.

I havent got a chance to go to the guy whom I have mentioned in my post. I will be going there this sat to check the quality. I will update this post soon with contact details and the quality.
girishkumarj

Post by girishkumarj »

No i didnt see the quality of stone. You can talk to the Marketing guy his name is elango (9886662675) i heard their stone quarry is between Krishnagiri to hosur.

i think they should maintain a good standard to retain their name and we can buy directly from the quarry and avoid middle man cost.

They also have Robo sand.

you can also visit their web site : http://www.thriveni.com/
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Friends...I actually was'nt aware that the stone aggregates too have Quality issues. Normally it goes by names as machine crushed (even in pieces) & hand crushed (uneven in pieces & hard to find these days). Going by the quantity of the stone aggregates that you buy, I suppose the importance is being hyped.

My 2 cents !!
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

keerthi.blr wrote:Friends, I found a wholesale dealer for crushed stone aggregates (Jalli Kallu).
He is quoting

19 Rs per cft for 20 mm
13 Rs per cft for 12 mm
9.50 Rs per cft for 6mm
8.50 Rs per cft Dust

Can you please let me know if these rates are the same as what retailers are selling at ? Is it worth buying at this rate ?
hi keerthi can u plz share the details of the dealer ..pm or mail me maheshvivid2003@gmail.com

Return to “Civil Construction”