Maintenance cahrges in the layout

velu

Maintenance cahrges in the layout

Post by velu »

Hi friendz

Iam constructing my house i JR GreenPark by the Jr housing group near chandapura circle(this layout come next to KHB surya city)
I was asked to pay 2000Rs per month as maintenance fee..which i feel quite high.as there are more than 300 sites..have asked them to provide a breakup..which they haven't gn yet
would like to know how the maintanance fees is colleted in other layouts...
apartments i knew itz the security sal + common water bill + E.B bill
inn layouts how itz done

Regardz velu
bangalorebalaji

Re: Maintenance cahrges in the layout

Post by bangalorebalaji »

In my layout Royal Gardeenia which is at Bommasandra they collected Rs. 1000/- per hours for park maintenance, road cleaning, garbage collection and security. Basically Association employeed 3 to 4 full time people and one supervisor for maintenance activities and security service is subcontracted.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

I am not sure how they charge the maintenance. In KHB Suryacity, they were charging 640 rupess per month last year, and this year it has come down to 400 rupees per month.
I also plan to start construction of my house in KHB, hence can you let me know from where are you getting the sand from and how much is the cost?
velu

Post by velu »

Hi

Per load :6 unit:27000(valajapet sand)..one person in my layout referred this person& im buying fromhim

regards
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Thanks for the info Velu.
Guptas

Post by Guptas »

Dont go by JR Housing standards, they are cheats and will charge very high for everything, site sale, maintenance or any other thing. Cant trust them at all.
No maintenance of the layout as it is sold out now and JR Housing people have disappeared after collecting 3 year maintenance in advance.

J.R. housing Sucks and you can experience it by going there over the weekend if you are interested in seeing cows and other life stock.
No new house coming up is layout since last year is a sign of the health of it. No appreciation due to poor maintenance and bad name of J.R. Housing developer. They do not complete what they promise first, the club house in J.R. Greenpark is under construction from last 5 years and it was promised to me during the site sale. Next the roads have not been maintained the condition sucks. On top of that parks are like jungles and give you experience of a hunter. There is no light on the roads in the night, it is completely dark. To top it the layout was full of cows when I visited yesterday. The cow shit was all over the road and in sites.
Does any one know if J.R. Housing and Developers have started milk business as land business was not going good being exposed being frauds and cheats?
jrhousing

Post by jrhousing »

Guptas a.k.a NGuptaji in many other online forums is not a plot owner but a competitor who is into selling apartments near JR Greenpark. May I request the readers to visit projects like JR Greenpark / JR Greenwoods / JR Urbania to appreciate the quality development. Also, there is a good Association of residents and plot owners which is in force at JR Greenpark already.

Guptas, Thank you once again :-).
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

Ideally speaking there should not be any maintenance charge at all. Since we are paying tax, the respective body should be held responsible. Worst case it is the actual expense divided by total area of sites multiplied by your plot area. Ex 34 sites in 2 acres requires
1 security person who takes care of operating borewell as well,
1 person for cleaning road, maintaining garden.
8000 + 7000 + 2000 extra fund for maintenance of pump etc whenever required.
17000/34 = 500/- pm
Should be more than enough. As layout gets bigger maintenance cost should go down because of more shareholders.
They should give break up

Return to “Civil Construction”