Construction Cost

sankar

Construction Cost

Post by sankar »

Hi,

I am building an individual house in bangalore. I am buying the materials and only given labor contract (15500 per square).
I estimated the construction cost to be 1100 per sq.ft (since i am buying the materials) and other expenses to be 400 per sq. ft (including approvals, bwssb etc..,)
In total 1500 per sq.ft for complete construction.

I am using the following materials:
1. 8" Apco blocks for outer wall (38 rs per block)
2. 4" Apco blocks for inner wall (22 rs per block)
3. Indus Steel (45 per kg)
4. Aditya birla super cement (310 rs per bag)
5. River sand (25K per load)

Since the cost of these materials have increased by 15-20% this month, i am bit worried now whether i will able to complete the construction with 1100 per sq.ft.
Could any of you help me out to know if i can complete the construction as planned? Also let me know what are the things gets covered when you give out construction contract?

thanks,
sankar
Gowtham

Re: Construction Cost

Post by Gowtham »

You have mentioned only basic skeletal materials, Bulk of the final price depends on
1. Flooring
2. Wood works
3. Painting & other finishes.

If you go for good ceramic or medium quality vitrified around 45-50 per sft & Sal wood & basic distemper finish you can still finish your house @ 1.1 L per square (excluding government costs)

Gowtham
Civil Contractor
mahendras7

Post by mahendras7 »

Hi Sankar,

In your previous post you have mentioned the labour contract price. Howz the quality of work ?
will the contractor be willing to work in K.R.Puram area ?

Admins: If this is not right thread to query, please help me to get the mail-id of sankar.

Thanks
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi Mahendra
You can send a PM to sankar or use email sankar options in his profile details.

Regards
ADMIN

Return to “Civil Construction”