SUGGESTIONS ON CONSTRUCTION OF DUPLEX

vardhanphani

SUGGESTIONS ON CONSTRUCTION OF DUPLEX

Post by vardhanphani »

Hi members,

I am planning to construct a duplex house in bangalore measuring 600sft (Chellekere,arkavathi layout). i am staying in delhi now, can i rely upon the contractors,

1. is there any one who can suggest me on whom i can rely for the construction of my house. waiting for ur suggestions.

2. What will the construction cost come to per sft?

Thanking

Phani vardhan
blrsiteseeker

Re: SUGGESTIONS ON CONSTRUCTION OF DUPLEX

Post by blrsiteseeker »

We are constructing our house in Bengaluru, and living in NJ. I feel the architect and contractor we got are quite dependable. Granted once in a while we have relatives and friends checking on the progress.

You will need to setup a schedule with them to make calls and emails etc. We set up a weekly call in the beginning and now there are more frequent calls between us. They also email me information, drawings and pictures of the progress made. Given we have a time difference and it is slightly difficult to catch them during working hours, we limit it to once a week or so. But for you - it should be much easier, you can call them on a daily basis and follow up.

Cost per square foot - I tried to get that kind of information in the beginning. but that is quite misleading. It can be quoted with all inclusive to several exclusions. But I think ardesarchitects has posted many times about current rates. check them out for a quick planning kind of number (but after that it all depends on your design and material choices).

if you need information about my architect and contractor, send me a pm and I will send you their contact info. You can check them out.

Good luck.
vardhanphani

Post by vardhanphani »

Dear blrsiteseekr,
Thanks for your instant reply, Please send me the contact details of your architect and contractor.
BloreBoy

Post by BloreBoy »

Hi Vardhanphani,

The architect we have got provides both architectural as well as construction services. He has handled many residential projects of this kind(wherein clients are located abroad and construct house here). The progress of the project will be updated to you frequently and photos,drawings and other details are shared.

As far as the cost of construction goes, an estimate will be provided to you and depending on your needs, the cost varies.
If you re interested, pls PM me so that I can send you the contact details.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
Is it 20'x30 site.presently I am doing one of similar size in bannerghatta road.
Is it a corner site?

Regards
Ar.Praveen.n
Ardes architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
vardhanphani

Post by vardhanphani »

Hi,
I read ur input, where ru constructing the house of 20 x 30 in bannerghatta road

ru constructing a duplex, can u please send the floor plan if u feel it is alright, and the budget estimate and specifictions.

i will b greatful, if u can tell me the total budget estimate of that plot.

thank you

phani
ismailjabi

Post by ismailjabi »

Hi ,
I am also planing for duplex on 24 x 30 site. can you please send me the plan and estimate??
Thanks
jabil
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
I am doing 20x30 corner in Vijaya bank colony behind IIMB, bannerghatta road.Yes it is duplex + one floor with single bedroom unit+Stilt parking.(G+3)
The total cost estimated is 17lac for construction .Since its labour contract the cost is estimated at 1000/- per sft .
I can't share plans due to copy rights with the owner.If you want an idea, can come and see it at my place.

Regards
Ar.praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
vardhanphani

Post by vardhanphani »

Hi,
Can u please tell me the specifications of the house u built, the materials...etc

Return to “Civil Construction”