Borewell dilemma

m3_07

Re: Borewell dilemma

Post by m3_07 »

there was a quote in this post which said that the "coconut method is a eyewash" !!

The juman body contains five elements of nature. People with leaning towards the water element are capable of such feats. You could test this yourselves too. Once the coconut guy is done with his "Tricks", you could try to balance the coconut in your hand & try. If there is a movement, you too have those leanings, else, that guy is indeed special !!
mathew73

Post by mathew73 »

I wish if we could send this 'cocunt fellow' to moon to find out water content in moon. NASA and ISRO is unnecessarily spending billions to explore water content in moon ;)
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

lol
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Though sarcastic...this very well reminds me of Karunanidi, ex cm at TN, who when asked about the existence of the ram sethu bridge between india/ sri lanka, made a similar comment as to ask "which engineering college did Sri Rama pass out from??".....interesting again, isn't it???
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

my electricial is asking whether your sump planning to buy is single phase or 3 phase . What is difference?

My depth at which water is 284 feet, and i digged till 480 feet. Please do suggest how many HP i need for compressible?

@Mahesh : I think you are have installed compressible ,but people do suggest submersible. Please do share any advantages on that?????????
maheshvivid2003

i have installed 1.5 hp 15 stages single phase submersible pump (texmo)

3 phase is not neccessary for residential thats wat my electriccian n engineer said

take the borewell digging details to the shop n they wil suggest u the required motor
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

thanks mahesh............Good ...in enquired today on sp road but there is confusion on HDPE pipe /finolex pipe/SS,GI pipe ...........

1. different shops have different brands/size of HDPE pipes . Which size/brand is best?. How much is the meter charge ?
these are vendor quotes some quoting for prime/some other brand ranging from 72 Rs/63 Rs
2. Cable most of them are quoting finolex ,but is it duplicate or original and what is rate per meter they do charge?
finolex cable are being quotes as 57 Rs by one and other quoted 92 Rs
3. GI Pipes they mentioned will be used in the begining of UPVC connection, but what about SS as they told you could go for SS as well? .......

Any body recently bought please do share the meter price of cables/HDPE piple and size .................... Overall rate is comming to 40K to 42 K on different vendors as i am looking for 430 ft fitting..............but size/brand are so confusing that one is items is more then in other shops other is more .................
maheshvivid2003

My depth at which water is 284 feet, and i digged till 480 feet. Please do suggest how many HP i need for compressible?

u need check the water yeild n depth then theywill suggest u the required motor

as u mentioned above i dont think it is neccessary for u to put pipes till 430ft when water is at 284ft ...u can put pipes with in 330ft ...plz recheck or enquire with the shop vendor or borewell guy

i bargained for overall bill amount

1.5hp 15stage single phase texmo
rishi pipe for 270 feet
finolex cable for 290 feet(20ft extra)

total cost is rs31500 inclusive of all tax and with installation

bought it from kavita enterprises sp rd dealer for only texmo products

now a days most of them go for texmo it has 2yr warranty compare to any other brand
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

who will check the water yield ... I told my yield is 1 Inch now currently when the borewell guy told me when they dug.......... Do i test using the camera method where they send a camera to see how water level is???????????????????. One of my neighbour is suggesting to test using the camera then go for the motor, and he is advicing to put the cement at that depth so that water won;t go below. Is that right?
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

sam_m400 wrote:Do i test using the camera method where they send a camera to see how water level is???????????????????. One of my neighbour is suggesting to test using the camera then go for the motor, and he is advicing to put the cement at that depth so that water won;t go below. Is that right?
Camera ia basically used to locate fractures in the well if any. This does not help you ascertain the yield. To ascertain the yield, there are many scientific methods.

Do not experiment cementing the well. This is of no significance et all !!

Return to “Civil Construction”