Sanction plan for my residence

mohan498

Re: Sanction plan for my residence

Post by mohan498 »

Hi Krishnakumar and team,
I have completed constructing of my house and few other houses in the recent past. I have few suggestion and tips for enthusiastic owners. I can give you tips on getting plan approved, lowering construction cost, initial preparation required for construction, issues related to construction and some cheap alternative materials options, etc. This would help you to plan properly and finish off your dream house project with less worries and strain.
please feel free to talk to me on XXXXXXXXXXXXX or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks and best regards
Mohan

EDITED BY ADMIN - YOU CAN SHARE YOUR TIPS AND KNOWLEDGE IN THE FORUM AND IT HELPS OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.
ravivasudeva

Post by ravivasudeva »

Hi Guys,
Sanction for my residence was approved and i collected the documents 10 days back. I paid a bribe of 5,000 rupees to the officer.
mohan498

Post by mohan498 »

Hi Guys,
As suggested by Admin, I can't share some of the tips and cost saving information in open forum. this could be due to intellectual property rights or self gained intellectuals. hence, if anyone is interested, please feel free to touch base with me.
Thank you very much and wish you all the best.
Regards
Mohan B S
reenaL

Post by reenaL »

Hi Ravi,
I am also planning to design a floor plan for 30x40 site with similar requirements as yours.
My idea is to construct a 2-BHK with car park on ground floor. A duplex on the 1st & 2nd floor-- 1-bhk FF and only 2 bedrooms on the SF.

Can you share your house plan for my reference?
mohan498

Post by mohan498 »

Ravi and team.
Please share your contact no. I can give you plenty of ideas.
Regards
Mohan B S
namburi

Post by namburi »

mohan498 wrote:Hi Guys,
As suggested by Admin, I can't share some of the tips and cost saving information in open forum. this could be due to intellectual property rights or self gained intellectuals. hence, if anyone is interested, please feel free to touch base with me.
Thank you very much and wish you all the best.
Regards
Mohan B S
Hi Mohan,
Our forum believes that construction tips & cost saving information is not a intellectual property .For the same reason we edited your marketing trick posts .
Here is the link of your previous posts http://www.mybdasites.com/search.php?au ... 6&sr=posts in which we see only sharing your number and emai ids rather than sharing your tips and cost saving information.
We wish you share your intellectual property (construction tips and cost saving information) with our members rather than asking them to share their numbers.

Further your membership is under moderation for not following forum rules.

This forum works on "give and take policy"

Regards
ADMIN
mohan498

Post by mohan498 »

Dear Admin,
i am clear from my end. i can't throw ideas in a open forum, i need to give it to people who cares and have consideration under circumstances basis. all ideas may not work with everyone. this is absolutely give and take policy. not doing this service for any commercial expectation purpose. intentions are very clean and clear. i
am not sure what way i am not following rules here. i have seen many people posting their details with contact nos. why should i be an exception personnel.

i have learnt something through hard way or through my own school of thought. not necessary it has to be understood and adopted by all in this group.

i am ready to share some of those ideas to those who are in need of the same. why should i share it in open form and when am not sure of its usage or value proposition.
if you still consider your stand is right, i don't care. i strongly suggest, you better value individual's hard skills / niche areas.
Regards
Mohan
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi Mohan,
Thanks for your clarification,we wish you follow forum rules or else you can always gain knowledge from our forum just by reading. We value your personal opinions.
The very reason of making this as open forum is to share and gain information in real-estate and construction .By allowing individual interactions we don't want the knowledge to be ones intellectual property.

Regards
ADMIN

Return to “Civil Construction”