Floor Protector

Yogi

Floor Protector

Post by Yogi »

Hi,

I want to know the alternative for POP after granite laying to protect the flooring. I had seen a discussion on floor protector here some time back, but could not find that thread. Can anyone tell me what are these floor protectors made of and where to buy them in bangalore? Also what would be the cost of this, will it be expensive than the POP?
klrajasekar

Re: Floor Protector

Post by klrajasekar »

Hi,

I was also in a similar situation and came across the Cello Floor Protector from the following site. As per the site it seems to be good alternative to POP and also economical, but haven't checked the pricing.

http://www.cellobubbleguard.com/index.p ... &Itemid=60

Planning to enquire when I visit to Chennai in a week's time and will keep you posted. Between if you get any info, plz do share.
maheshv

Post by maheshv »

i reviewed the site, this seems to be a good option. Since this is reusuable, I think we sell to other members on this forum after using it. This will reduce the cost of constrcution
Ravi h.g.

Post by Ravi h.g. »

Hi all,

call or go to this shop in koramangala , near sony showroom, u will get all details,

=========================
NU-TOUCH INTERIORS
472/10 4 Th Block, A V S Complex, 80 Feet Road, Koramangala Koramangala Bangalore, Karnataka 560034‎
080 4131 3528
=========================

regards,
ravindra kumar hg
Yogi

Post by Yogi »

Yes, I called the shop in koramangala These people are supplying primarily to big builders. They are quoting a price of Rs.6.30 per sqft plus taxes. So i just want to work out which would be cheap. POP or cello floor protector. We also need to buy tapes to link the floor protector sheets and that will be additional cost.

Can someone let me know what would be cost of POP? If I lay POP, i need to lay it on news paper or can i use some kind of plastic cover? Later it needs to be cleaned and debris to be shifted. All this will be additional cost if POP is laid. What are the other additional costs included if I lay POP? If someone can workout and provide me the cost of all this, so that I can take a decision.

I also heard groute can be used in place of white cement for granite laying, which will provide better durability. Can someone throw some light on this and process how to apply groute?

regards
Yogeesh

Return to “Civil Construction”