Papers to be verified before purchasing a BDA approved site

kunalsd

Papers to be verified before purchasing a BDA approved site

Post by kunalsd »

Hi,
I would like to seek all your guidance & help in getting the doubts cleared wrt the docs needed for a BDA approved site [Housing Society]:
The current owner has provided me the following docs:

1. sale Deeds - old and new -a.From Socitey to first owner and b. first owner to second owner.
2. Site Allotment letter from Society and 'All Dues Cleared Certificate'.
3. EC from date of allotment which shows the owners names and changes in the year of transactions.
4. Khata endorsement letter from the then 'Area Council Office' as it was not under BBMP. The area is now under BBMP.
5. The site was allotted in 1996, but i have only the tax paid receipts from 2001 to 2013. Should I also ask for receipts from 1996 to 2001? All taxes are now aid to BBMP.

The site was first under BDA and then moved into BBMP. So I think the BBMP/BDA Khata is missing and should be provided?

Can you kindly let me know which further docs I should get from owner to enable me to get them verified and proceed further?

How will I know if any outstanding loan or cases [if any] are against this property?

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Kunal
vanandh

Re: Papers to be verified before purchasing a BDA approved s

Post by vanandh »

You may need following documents.

1. Possession Letter from Housing Society to first owner.
2. No Objection Certificate from Housing Society to first owner. This is required if the housing society allotted the site to the first owner for any lease period. You will find the information in parent deed.
3. BBMP Khatha Certificate and extract in the name of current owner.

Show the documents to a lawyer. They would be able to tell you the missing documents and any legal issues.
kunalsd

Re: Papers to be verified before purchasing a BDA approved s

Post by kunalsd »

Hi Vanandh,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Any suggestions wrt the older [1996 to 2001] tax paid receipts as the owner does not have them.

Regards,
Kunal

Return to “Documents”