Rajakaluve and a Residential Site

adroit

Rajakaluve and a Residential Site

Post by adroit »

Hello EveryBody,

Recently I booked a Plot in a BDA approved Layout.

This site is just at the side of compound wall. So I want at the back of compound wall and saw.

I could see a small drainage kind of a thing which could be aroudn 6 to 7 feet wide ( not sure but should be less than 10 feet.) running at the back of compund wall.

I enquired few locals there, they told me it is a Rajakaluvey.

1) Is it a Rajakaluvey ? How to identify a Rajakaluvey. I mean what will be the widht of a Rajakaluvey in general ?

2) If not a rajakaluvey what is it and what precautions should i take before purchasing this site ?

3) How to get the documents ( SURVEY SKETCH or HISSA TIPPANI..) for this Survey Number so that I will know if it a Rajakaluvey ?

4) what should be the prescribed distance from the drainage to the site ?

5) BDA should not have approved such a site right ?

6) Shall I go ahead with the purchase and what to confirm before that ?

Please advise and guide me.

Thanks
Vamsee
adroit

Re: Rajakaluve and a Residential Site

Post by adroit »

Any Suggestions Please ?

Need to make a decision quickly.

thanks
Vamsee
krishnakumar

Post by krishnakumar »

Hi adroit

You can visit BDA office for enquiry and confirm from them that approval is done after looking at village map and CDP map. Also map of village should be available in tahashildar office you can confirm from that. You can ask you lawyer if you consulted any to verify this. Enquiry in BDA office is easy to do and not a big thing as thought to be. Generally you should be able to verify from these sources with certainty whether such a thing goes through your plot. When you locals told you what do you mean? Do you mean they have constructed houses in the layout or near the drainage? Better than believe the words of people you should confirm from official sources like above. Do not reject the plot based on hearsay at the same time do not buy without confirmation.

Krishna
adroit

Post by adroit »

Yes I am planning to visit BDA office next saturday.

When i meant villagers the layout people of the adjoining layout told me that there is a Rajakaluevy in between the two layouts and hence no Border Issues as Such. :)

Bacause My Worry was more to do with the Border of the site as it is at the edge of compund wall.

Then the adjoining layout ppl told me that there is a rajakaluvey in between and hence no such fear.

and then this fear started.

thanks
Vamsee
godisgood

Post by godisgood »

Hi

Rajakaluve width is upwards of 20 feet unless someone encroached and grabbed the land. Distance from rajakaluve i think should be atleast 10 metres. But are you sure this is a rajakaluve and not just the drainage of the adjacent layout? Is the adjacent layout fully occupied? How have the people who told you about this rajakaluve built in the other layout if there is a rajakaluve there? Are you consutling with a lawyer? What does he say? BDA\BBMP and village map are the best way to verify. Good luck.

Return to “Documents”