RTC (Phani document) - Need info urgently pls

mshyam.cts

RTC (Phani document) - Need info urgently pls

Post by mshyam.cts »

Hi,
I am planning to buy a plot in south bangalore, which is BBMP approved. The layout was formed somewhere back in 1990's. I gave legal opinion to advocate and he is asking RTC (phani) document from 1980 to till date ...

Is RTC document applicable only for agriculture lands ?

or If its applicable for all kind of plots / lands, how to get it done as soon as possible ?

Please reply asap.. Thanks.

Regards,
Mani
deborshi

Re: RTC (Phani document) - Need info urgently pls

Post by deborshi »

It is applicable for all sites.

http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landrecordsonweb/

http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landreco ... aq.htm#How to get the Pahani ?"

How to get the Pahani ?

One can get the signed copy of computerized PAHANI from PAHANI CENTRE, set up at the Tahsildar Office, instantaneously by paying Rs.15.00. If he is unable to come to Taluk office, it can be collected by paying Rs.15.00 to Village Accountant / Revenue Inspector, who inturn will collect computerized PAHANI from PAHANI CENTRE and hand it over.
sun

Post by sun »

Please type directorate of land records in google.you will get directorate website where u can find it..keep survey numbers..taluk and hobli details handy. Alll rtc will be in this directorate website which you can print if its urgent. To get cretified copies you have to reach out to panchayats (i am guessing here though)
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

mshyam.cts wrote:Hi,
I am planning to buy a plot in south bangalore, which is BBMP approved. The layout was formed somewhere back in 1990's. I gave legal opinion to advocate and he is asking RTC (phani) document from 1980 to till date ...

Is RTC document applicable only for agriculture lands ?

or If its applicable for all kind of plots / lands, how to get it done as soon as possible ?

Please reply asap.. Thanks.

Regards,
Mani
The latest RTC is available on the internet. http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landrecordsonweb/

You will have to go to taluk office and apply and have infinte patience and deep pockets to get the RTC for 30 years.

All plots are formed on agricultural lands (mostly, unless it is BDA that buys government land from the Government as well). so any disputes in agricultural lands affect the plots that are formed on the agricultural land.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

As per my knowledge, Phani is for agricultural Lands Similar to a Khata Certificate of a Plot. It will be used to verify the history of the land for land ownerships, any transactions on it, transfers and mutations ......etc. Its to be verified till the date, the intended land is converted to any other purpose(Residential/Commercial) from the agricultural. Once the Land is DC Converted, From that date onwards, Phani is not of much importance.
mshyam.cts

Post by mshyam.cts »

Hi All,
Thanks for ur response.. The survey number is not appearing in bhoomi website .. Is that mean the documents are not clear ?
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

can u plz search properly with the Hobli, Village and SY.No combination? It would be there.. if not plz PM or mail me.. i would search for u..
mshyam.cts

Post by mshyam.cts »

Hi All,
Adding to above point, its a DC converted layout and BBMP approved .. still RTC document is mandatory ? Does RTC applicable only for agricultural lands ?
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

No one says its mandatory. It is just to know the facts abt the land. But in your case, i dont find that survey no. in Bhoomi itself. That means for that particular village and Hobli, the Sy.No mentioned by u might not exist/Wrong. so plz chk and confirm with any good lawyer.

Return to “Documents”