RO water-purifiers - recommendation ?

rajuraikar

Re: RO water-purifiers - recommendation ?

Post by rajuraikar »

me too need decide on water filter asap, please suggest good RO water filter
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

I have been using KENT. Seems to be fine. It requires maintenance once a year.

Thanks
Ram
VNarasimhaiah

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Hi, I recently bought a Kent Water Purifier, with UV. Before purchasing the product, when I had a good interaction with the sales person at Devi Enterprises at 2nd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore, I was informed that if water is supplied by BWSSB, RO is not needed, since the water is expected to be soft and to a certain extent clean. Water Purifier with RO would involve high annual maintenance, when compared to UV. If you have BWSSB water being supplied, its better to choose a Purifier with UV and storage, so that there will be sufficient water for drinking, when power supply is disrupted at home. That was my two cents. Hope it helps! Venkatesh.N
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Thanks Ramki and Narsimhaiah :)
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Narsimhaiah,

Can i know wat is the price of the filter??
VNarasimhaiah

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Hi, I bought it for INR 7300.00, they do the installation also free of cost. For more info. about the product see this - http://kentshoppe.co.in/productdetails. ... D=2&PID=31. Hope it helps! All the best!
crunchy74

Post by crunchy74 »

Hare Krishna,
We had Zero-B and then switched to Eureka Forbes Aquaguard and it was a big mistake. Zero-B had many issues but at least they used to come for repairs. Aquaguard people are enthusiastic only till you buy their product. After you buy, you will become totally unwanted to them.

Also, please know that RO system require heavy inital cost and maintenance and will cost about 3-4000 every year after 3 years of operation. Only buy it if you have very hard water in your area. It is a better option to buy water cans than struggle with RO systems that require high initial cost / high maintenance cost with lots of water wastage during filteration.

Thank you,
Vimal
blorebuddy

Post by blorebuddy »

Go for EcoCrystal. Electricity is required for any RO water filter
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

HI

I finally took a UF Membrane based water purifier. I didnt go for RO as the TDS was within safety limits(cauvery water). So i just wanted a basic water purifier with some good results .. I took B.Nova water purifier which is BARC certified(Bhabha Atomic Research Center). It is just 3k and no electricity, very minimal maintenance. i took it in May last week. And the results are good..
shailesh123

Post by shailesh123 »

Hello everyone
nice information about RO system
Find Property| property in Pune |Mumbai properties |Surat real estate

Return to “Non Real Estate”