Cockroach menace.

magblr

Cockroach menace.

Post by magblr »

Hi All,

I have this cockroach menace at my home .The problem is i have only small -tiny ones seen in and around my house. I have been using herbal paste like stuff available in the chemist shop and it has helped me to get rid of it for few weeks.Later i again notice it specially at night times in and around kitchen areas.

Is there any permenant solution for this.Will pest controll help this.If any one has contacts and has had expereince please share the details with me .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
magblr
sudhu_kumar

Re: Cockroach menace.

Post by sudhu_kumar »

contact Bhanuprakash - 9900028829.I have got some good reviews about these guys.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

If everything else fails, do let me know.
I was having a huge cockroach menace at my home, and there is a guy who comes and puts some herbal paste balls (Self made and not commercial ones) which is safe (he eats it to show it is safe) and once you have this put, within the next week you will see some died coackroaches, and then after a week you will not see a single cockroach.
I repeated this exercise twice (once in three months), and now I dont have a single coackroach in my house since a year.
So what about the cost? (He charges between Rs.250 to Rs.350 depending on the area he has to travel from Mahalakshmi layout).
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

JollyRogers, please send me his contact info. I don't have any cockroaches, but I would like to do preventive pest control, wonder if he can do it.

Thanks
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Jolly Sir...please put his details on this forum for the benefit of all including me....no PMs please!!
santhosh.s

Post by santhosh.s »

@JollyRogers Sir, could please provide the contact details
aries31

Post by aries31 »

you can buy "knockroach tablets" and place it around the places the roaches visit. I believe the tablets don't contain any harmful chemicals (It is a mix of flour and boric powder)
magblr

Post by magblr »

I have done pest control from pestnilindia and the results are good i was charged 650 for 2bhk house and the results so far is been good for last 3 weeks .Goolgle pestnilindia and you will get details.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

@JollyRogers

the person did the samething as u mentioned

when he did for the first time ...the result was good we can see lot of died cockroach
and for second time ....ther was no effect
lwe did last month ...no effect and the balls falls in a week and still we can see lot of cockroach

any other solution
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

yesterday he has done and didnt charge ..im hoping to find good results

Return to “Non Real Estate”