price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

sureshkellemane

price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

Post by sureshkellemane »

Dear all,

Kindly help me to decide the price.

I am looking to buy a plot at Nobel residency in begur-koppa road (from Meenakshi mall around 3KM) and the quote I received is around 3200 psft. Is it good deal ?

Thank you very much for your help.
uma.pemma

Re: price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

Post by uma.pemma »

For Nobel Residency it would be a little bit high. But has a good prospect to grow.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
3200/- sounds too high.i think the current rate should be around 2200- 2600/- max.I live right next to noble residency, its slowly picking up .The only issue is nearest public transport is 2 km away from layout .Its even hard to find a auto now.But there is good amount of traffic in the peak times of the day.Ideal location for guys working in electronic city side .Signal free drive of just 15 mins during peak hours :)
It would be good option to buy and wait for couple of years to construct .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Price of a 30*40 in this layout is app 2200 end of last year, and after few months, somewhere between Feb-Mar this year it was 2400 for a 60*40 north facing. When I checked the brokers around July they said its 3000 .. This is the real picture, no guess work. If you are able to find one plot and negotiate it to the price mentioned by "ardesarchitects" we could envy your bargaining skills :-) Anyway I don't find any legal issues here, atleast the plot I purchased(and the two other sales) had no issues. I agree that accessibility is a major concern here, you definitely require a personal vehicle, no big shops around, its a good place to live though. When I was planning to buy here I read some quotes in internet saying 1200-1500 is the correct price for this layout, I spent quite a time finding one in this area within that price range, also looked at JP Nagar 8th phase(Nayak Layout etc ..), but couldn't get anything .. either the owners are demanding more or the legal status is not clear(like no conversion etc .., heavily priced Nayak layout is not converted :-) and its located very close to BDA..). Do through research and bargain more, all the best.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi rajarajangs,

In the other thread on Nobel residency, i have seen ur post mentioning that there is only one oddity called KTCP section 17(4). What do u mean by it? bcoz i m planning to buy a site in a layout with the same notice issued. Will there be any problem?

Your answer would be helpful
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

I couldn't get the KTCP related doc which I could retrieve earlier in net. From my understanding it essentially means "Forming a layout without getting approval from BDA", so an unapproved layout. So its upto you to decided whether to make a buy in a non-BDA, non BDA approved layout.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Can someone tell me BDA approved layouts in and around Bannerghatta road?
adroit

Post by adroit »

I think M.S.Ramaiah City, and Royal South Country or something around J.P.Nagar 8th Phase are BDA approved. other than that south avenue gottigere could be BDA approved not sure.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

I think South Avenue Layout is not BDA approved. They have BBMP A Khata for individual sites but it is not BDA approved. Royal lakefront residency, Royal Park Reisdency are BDA approved.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

so the layouts like Nobo Nagar, Noble residency, Central Excise layout, Meenakshi Garden, Tejaswini Nagar, laxmi Layout, Pavamanapura Layout, South Avenue Layout, Incity Layout are all NON-BDA Approved and hence unauthorized :)

Am i right?

Return to “Rate Table”