price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

spiderman

Re: price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

Post by spiderman »

@Ssiddapu : ithink its sunday or saturday at evening 5 or 7 pm. you can check the timeings on the notice board near colony's water tank.
If you are on the road thats closure to existing NandiWoods apartment , that's fine you are saved. that's the southern border of Nobel residency.

I am talking about the Northen border of nobel residency, even on the northen border of Nobel residency Nandi's apartment going to come , work already started for that 4-5 months back.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@BengaluruBoy : Yes that case may go in favor of petitioner's favor, those who have already constructed and moved in wont be affected that much ( i guess).

@ BengaluruBoy : I remember you mentioning earlier in this forum or in your some blog that you have got house constructed recently. please share you email /phone no.
I would like to know your experience and things that one must take care etc.

@BengaluruBoy: I also remember you mentioning about broker Ramesh earlier on this forum. Did you deal with him ? or he just showed some properties to you. how was he for you?
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

BengaluruBoy wrote: Spiderman - Thanks for all the details. Do you know the outcome of the hearing that you have metioned for sy no 50/2. My brother has a site in the same sy no. any idea if the case is strong enough to go in favour of the petioner.
You should take the case number to some lawyer and ask him to verify the case details and he will be in right position to tell you in whose favor case may go.
but remember i had given the same case no to three lawyer , two of them could not find any relevant details but one of them found.

i think there are some eight district courst or session court and one high court... so there are various type of court :) , which we dont understand.
and same case no 464/2004 will be there in all court, its the 464th case of year 2004, hat you have to verify is , is it related to Sy no 50/2 yelanahalli or not ?

If the parties involved in this are marry pushpa and Sy no matches then you have found out the correct case detail.

----------------
As i said i met all 7-8 people who lives on that road 1st cross....( a dead end road which ends to park) except two people everyone on that road was unaware of the case.
I got the case number from Lokesh who was the resident on the northen border of tejaswini.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

spiderman wrote:if you have case no , case details can be verified online also @ http://bngr.distcourts.kar.nic.in/case_ ... by_case_no
but you need a lot of patience
Is OS number same as case number? i was not ablw to pull the details with the OS number u have provided.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Yeah, but the problem is , i dont know which court is this case running in.

I had found the party name through the same URL 3-4 months back, however Sy no detail was not mentioned as far as i remember , and it had taken really long time and multiple attempts for me to get that detail.

instead of breaking your head with that it would be to ask some lawyer to fetch case details for you, give him about 500-1000 Rs. scan the paper and post it here for the benefit of others.
in my case lawyer just fetched the party name and property details and he dint charge me for it.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

BengaluruBoy wrote:
spiderman wrote:if you have case no , case details can be verified online also @ http://bngr.distcourts.kar.nic.in/case_ ... by_case_no
but you need a lot of patience
Is OS number same as case number? i was not ablw to pull the details with the OS number u have provided.
in the URL above Under Bangalore district there are some 7+24 courts, please try searching in all. in one of them you will find it.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Thanks again, Spiderman. When I was searching for a site for our house construction I had taken the case number and details for a different layout but our lawyer was not able to find the details in the website for the same reason that you hve mentioned. I didn't pursue later.

I assume you don't have information on the outcome of the hearing of Mar 2013 that you have mentioned here. I know one resident in that lane by name prakash. I'll try to get information on the same.

for the questions you have asked -

I'm constructing the house in a different layout (near ISRO layout) and not in Nobel residency. You are welcome to visit our construction site to get any ideas or inputs as its in near completion stage.

Yes, Ramesh is a small time broker and contractor who is related to nobel residency builder. My brother bough a site in the same sy no few years ago thru ramesh/narayana rao ( orginal builder) few years ago.

If you need any more information pl feel free to PM me and I'll give my contact details.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Hi BengaluruBoy,
yeah i dont have any idea about the march hearing, but 99% case would have go a new hearing date :) , that's how it happening in India, you know our judiciary system :).
I would surely want to meet you in personnel and see your house for sure over some weekend. I will PM on you, please share you number.
Ssiddapu

Post by Ssiddapu »

Hello - I would like to get my site @ nobel residency cleaned and fenced. Any contacts especially from people who living in the layout please...
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

what is the present rate in noble residency for 30x40?

Thanks
Prabhakar

Return to “Rate Table”