price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

nagarjunkatta

Re: price at Nobel residency/Thejaswini nagara

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi jayakamala,

Just chk whether the layout is DC converted. if it is, then u might get 'A' khata. otherwise its risky. And one more thing, no one has access to Nice road. its not only with ur layout. There is only one block of BSK 6th stage which has access to. i dont have any idea abt the layout. plz consult a good lawyer and take a decision.
vvsuresh

Post by vvsuresh »

Once you get a DC Conversion approval, and pay Rs. 62K towards betterment charges for 30*40 site, you will be given an A Katha.. I am talking about South Avenue in this case...also you can get the approved loans from SBM, IDBI, ICICI and also standard charted bank as well.
Ssiddapu

Post by Ssiddapu »

Hello - Have been following this post for quite sometime now... My answers to multiple questions raised on Sites in Nobel residency

-- Yes! I finalized a 30X50 site in this layout in the month of Nov'13. The agreement with the vendor was done in July'13. However, due to attaining A Khatha by Seller, My loan processing and some documents missing we took about 4 months before I got it registered. The price I paid was 2600/sqft and went ahead for full value registration that costed about 2.5lacs. Not sure if it was a good price or not. As some of you have commented rightly, I was in need of a property and could afford the price what the seller expected but was 2600/sqft the running proce is something that I am not able to comment on.

-- With all the documents I have seen, the Layout according to me is out of any litigation which defnitely is a good news.

-- Talking about the prices that agents quote and you see an increase of 200-300rs every 2nd month that is mainly because of people like me who are in need and will stretch a bit to buy that peice of land. The agent who helped me close this deal did take a copy of the Sale deed on registration day for his records, that is the document thye use and set a benchmark, claiming that a site was registered for x amount 2 months back and now there is an increase of X amount.
kpb2308

Post by kpb2308 »

For a registration done in Feb 2013 in Nobel residency, the price paid was around 3070 per sft, that too without A Khata. Getting A Khata will probably cost them around 75 Rs. / sft. So you can consider the deal to be around 3150/sft.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@Ssiddapu Congratulation for the cracking the deal.

Nobel residency 1st cross, on which plot no 45 and 46 is there, is situated on Sy No 50/2 Yellenahalli... this entier line is disputed.
case details are as follow.

OS No 464/2004 , Paties involved are Marry Pushpa . its a partition case and there are chances that it will in favor of petitioner.
Ssiddapu

Post by Ssiddapu »

@spiderman - Do you live / Own a property in Nobel Residency?
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@Ssiddapu: Nope I dont live in Nobel Residency but I am in plot hunt in Nobel residency and surrounding area since last 6 months. I know about 20+ people in Nobel residency , i have gone and met residents in their weekly meeting @ colony park.

Whenever you are buying, you have to ask people who are living on the same survey no. i had almost finalzied site no 46 through broker called ramesh( who was right hand of colonizer Narayan rao)
he dint tell me about the case, i spoke to existing 7 houses that are on the 1st cross, only 2 of 7 owners knew about the case, they gave me case no , i asked my lawyer to fetch the details of case and
he told me that case is till, next hearing is on 14:03:2013. and in the case register its mentioned that all transaction on this property should be be stopped.

I went to begur registrar office and asked them if there is an entry of this case in their register, lady @ bebur sub registrar office was very helpful she asked her staff to fetch the files, and then also found out the same case number that i mentioned above. part from this case there was some other case number also on same sy no 50/2 Yellenahalli.

I just hope you are not on sy no 50/2 Yellenahalli.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

if you have case no , case details can be verified online also @ http://bngr.distcourts.kar.nic.in/case_status/by_case_no
but you need a lot of patience
Ssiddapu

Post by Ssiddapu »

@spiderman - Thanks for the details!! I see you have investigated extensively which I did not do. I think the property I bought has a survey no 50/1 but will re-check the documents again. My site no is 153. Direction-- the road that hits Nandi woods apartment gate, there is only one house constructed on the right side when travelling towards the Nandi apartment. My site is opp to this house the corner one. Is there a specific time / day the residents meet? would love to keep in touch with few of them.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Ssiddapu wrote:@spiderman - Thanks for the details!! I see you have investigated extensively which I did not do. I think the property I bought has a survey no 50/1 but will re-check the documents again. My site no is 153. Direction-- the road that hits Nandi woods apartment gate, there is only one house constructed on the right side when travelling towards the Nandi apartment. My site is opp to this house the corner one. Is there a specific time / day the residents meet? would love to keep in touch with few of them.
Ssiddapu- I think that block doesn't have any court cases as far as I know because my brother in law has a site in the same lane.

Spiderman - Thanks for all the details. Do you know the outcome of the hearing that you have metioned for sy no 50/2. My brother has a site in the same sy no. any idea if the case is strong enough to go in favour of the petioner.

Return to “Rate Table”