Market price at Banashankari 6th Stage

venkatesh78

Market price at Banashankari 6th Stage

Post by venkatesh78 »

Hi All,

I'm planning to purchase a plot in Banashankari 6th stage. I visited the area and checked with many RE agents. The rate is somewhere around 3200-3700 depending on the facing and the location. But i don't see much of the constructions except in 3rd, 5th and 7th block. Also, all the plots available are through resellers only. I don't see much connectivity or facilities in this area as of now and hence felt the price is too high. Can somebody please comment on the market price here

Thanks,
Venkatesh
mathew73

Re: Market price at Banashankari 6th Stage

Post by mathew73 »

Not worth even for 3000 rs unless until you find gold mine in the land. May be 2700rs is not a bad price. In early 2011 there were many sites available for 1800rs/sqr feet. Not sure how the price got sky rocketed in 1 year. Broker Mafia evey where...
shak

Post by shak »

BSK 6th Stage Site prices are highly inflated ! There is no relation between prices being quoted and development happening.
They say fancy rates and tell that it is the next HSR layout , I dont know how can we compare BSK 6th stage and HSR location wise.
HSR is in the middle of IT hub now. Both are not at all comparable location wise. There are much better options to find sites at Rs3500/sft where people have already constructed houses and are leaving with many facilities available.
sundar7175

Post by sundar7175 »

I agree. Too much broker mafia. Not more than 3000/sq.ft and that too in 1st / 2nd / 11th block in raised areas near other houses. Other blocks not even worth 2000. I don't know if any transaction is really happening at the rates of 3300 you have mentioned below.
sockalingam

Post by sockalingam »

I called upon few brokers ..but they are quoting 3000 rs per sq.ft and promising that it will go upto 5000. I did see the area and we cannot live for another 5-10 yrs..may be more than that...Since it is not an IT belt..things may not move fast..Sarjapur area , HSR layout may be good bet.

No water is available in BSK 6th stage.

What is the best price we can give for investment in BSK6th stage. If anyone knows according to the stages that will be great. I am really interested to buy 40*60 for my living purpose...my be 5 yr later. Its not for sale.

Thanks
Sk

Return to “Rate Table”