Atmanada Sagar registration

BSN

Atmanada Sagar registration

Post by BSN »

Hi every one,

Did anyone receive letter for registration. I paid the last installment in June 2009, until now they are telling they will send within 15 days, but that 15 days never come. I applied for 40*60. Did any received for any site dimension.

Warm Regards
BSN
msn1270

Re: Atmanada Sagar registration

Post by msn1270 »

Hi BSN

If i'm right, Athmananda sagara is older to Kuberananda sagara. Last time when i went to their, they said, already Kuberananda sagara allotment letters despatching in progress and last week I received my allotment letter for Kuberananda sagara.

By this time you should've received your allotment letters or due to some reasons, courier would have gone back. So I suggest, Better you personally visit their office and check the status, by chance if your allotment letter had returned back to their office, collect the same there. If Not, whether you've got alotted or not (for what reasons)?
BSN

Post by BSN »

I went personally and had talk with Director, he also telling me call this time and that time. If I call on phone to the concern person he will take my seniorty no and check and give the same answer the letter will come in 15 days, there is delay in approval call me after 20 days to check the status. My concern if any one in this forum had received the allotment letter for Atmanada for 40*60. so that I can go and check with them properly what is the matter. Please response if any one got letter.

Thanks
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

Are they still accepting applications for site in the Telecom Layout properties(Atmanandasagar, kubersagar etc)? Where is the exact location of this property? What is the current psqft in this layout? Anyone with any information please post. Is this a worthy investment? Please advise.
slamdunk

Post by slamdunk »

Hello Folks, any updates on Atmananda sagar registration? I have applied for a 40x60 site too and every time I call I'm being said that it will happen within 15 days .etc. etc. Thanks!

-S
nandeesh.ankaiah

Post by nandeesh.ankaiah »

Hi there,

I called up today to inquiry about atmanada sagar registration, they told me that they had started the registration for the first list of released sites. I have applied for the 40*60 dimension site but my seniority is not in the first list and they asked me to wait until second or third list to come out. Some more waiting very bad....
Shekar71

Post by Shekar71 »

For All telecom lay out members they are giving the same reason and promise of intimation for registartion within 15 days ( since last 3 to 4 years). I think this needs a proper discussion with Telecom lay out Director.
raghs_rmk

Post by raghs_rmk »

Has anyone got their 40*60 site registered in Atmanada Sagar layout? I am waiting since the last 3 years and have not yet received the allotment letter.
nanbha

Post by nanbha »

same story here,the fifteen days never comes.I am also waiting for four years now.What happened to the scam we read about the developers?any news on that ? hoping this wait ends soon.
Roman

Post by Roman »

Hello All,
Any update on the site allocation.. will this waiting continue forever? Please let me know if you had any good news to share regarding the kuberananda sagara

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”