Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

kask_76

Re: Kuberananda sagara allotment letter ?

Post by kask_76 »

Thanks arunsg. I am not really aware of phases, because none of that is mentioned in their communication with me or in receipts. I had applied in 2007 (for a 40X60 plot) and after paying one installment, had stopped paying because there was hardly any progress. In 2012 I cleared all the other instalments, because I could see some progress on the ground. So may be that pushed me into phase 2 or 3. I haven't received any demand for cost escalation either. I was under the impression that those who paid in 2007-09, got the plots allotted and registered some time in 2010/11. So I was expecting allotment in the current phase. Not sure how it works as there is not much transparency. BTW I keep hearing about odd sites, what's your (or anybody who's reading this post) take on that?
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

AFAIK, there are now 4 phases. I had applied in 2006 and done all installments by 2012, including the cost escalation one. Please check with the society on your status asap. Without that additional Rs 50 psft, you will not get allotment letter. As i wrote earlier in this thread, there was some litigation on some parcel of the area, not sure which phase that is in. If your quota is to come from that, then there could be some delay, but best is to go their office and check personally. Phone communication can be frustrating, but if its not possible at all, then phone may be your only option.

I am not sure about odd sites, or whether there were any in this layout.
kask_76

Post by kask_76 »

Sure I will visit the office. Thanks again for taking time to respond. How are the rates at Kuberananda Sagara? I saw few ads quoting 600 psqft.
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

The developers' site has a few more details: http://www.essandess.in/projects/kubera ... ra-layout/

Of course, the video is animated, so dont pay too much attention to that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The pix on the site are real, though. Its very different [ in a positive sense, of course] from what it was a year back.
ilyas100

Post by ilyas100 »

Guys hearing some not so good news about telecom layouts tax evasion and problems. My site at Kuberanandasagara is not yet allotted since 2 years saying in next allotment. They are not taking the calls, any news on this please share.
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

Can you please post more details?
deepakmr1984

Post by deepakmr1984 »

Hi,

This is Deepak, Can anyone update me what is the status of Kuberananda Sagara Layuot.

I applied on 2010 and paid all the installments in 2011, I regularly Monitoring telecom society people from 2012. But whenever i call they will answer this year end this year end. Last week also i called answer is same. So can anybody tell me the what is the status and when can we get the allotment letter.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Deepak
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

Resistration, Khata all done ! :)
ashokgeorge

Post by ashokgeorge »

Congrats!. Kindly let us know whether it is MUDA approved or DTCP approved. I am yet to receive my allotment.
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hello

Has anybody received any allotment letter ?

Thanks
Kirthi

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”