Anyone received Refund from MUDA

msn1270

Anyone received Refund from MUDA

Post by msn1270 »

Friends

Has anyone received Refund of their initial deposit applied for the two layouts(Lalitadri nagara and chamalapura Layouts) for which allotment list announced ?? If yes, got it by Cheque or ECS Transfer ??
rajubda

Re: Anyone received Refund from MUDA

Post by rajubda »

Hi,

I have received it, they transferred to my bank account (SBM) directly (ECS). I had received only the money no information/letter. I came to know from friend of mine, if your bank is other than SBI/SBM, you should contact the MUDA office to get the cheque. All the best.

-Raju
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

Thanks for the information. Has anyone else got the deposit back?
-Venky
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

I spoke to MUDA today. They informed me that, the deposit amount is being refunded through RTGS. They said that if some body has not received then they have to do give requestion letter with following documents attached.
a. Bank passbook photocopy
b. Voters ID card
c. Pan Number
d. Photocopy of application submitted.

-Venky
Hesh_Mysore

Post by Hesh_Mysore »

I think the R T nagar sites allocation have not yet been done. So how can they give the deposits back? Unless R T Nagar was not taken a a choice during applying, we would have to wait till they publish the R T Nagar allotment right?

Thanks
Hesh
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

Hesh_Mysore wrote:I think the R T nagar sites allocation have not yet been done. So how can they give the deposits back? Unless R T Nagar was not taken a a choice during applying, we would have to wait till they publish the R T Nagar allotment right?

Thanks
Hesh
MUDA is not voluntarily giving refund for RT nagar sites. If you request MUDA for a refund, they will give you the deposit money. If you would rather wait for another 6-9 months or more and get the money back as and when they refund it, you can wait. Its up to you to decide what you want.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

If you have applied lalitatrdi nagar and others, other then RT nagar then you will get the refund is what i heard.
REgards,
Venky

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”