Need info on new muda site

apnagu

Need info on new muda site

Post by apnagu »

Hi,
Last month munda announed site applications for 3 diffrent layout which is going to form in next year.Do you have any feedback or suggestion on these layout location and chnaces of allocation.
I am second time applying for muda site now.
even last time we got loan from UTI Bank to apply muda site for deposit amount ? is there any chance this time for loan in any other bank.
sbhat

Re: Need info on new muda site

Post by sbhat »

Hi,
Please let me know where i can get this information. Is this information is available muda site ?
Regards
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

visit
http://www.mudamysore.org/home.asp

October 18th is the last date for filing applications
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

Please let me know if NRI's can apply for these MUDA sites. Are there any restrictions? Please advise.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

This time, the prices are revised and its almost more than double than the previous allotment ?
any idea what is the response for the MUDA sites subscription this time ?
hosathota

Post by hosathota »

Hi,
one of my friend informed me that in one branch itself around 25000 applications are sold. May be this is the highest of all the banks but it indicates that atleast 75k to 100k people have atleast taken the application(Its Rs 100 per application). Not sure how many of them returned it. It seems there were people in General Public category who were applying 5th-6th time. Also this time they have increased the initial deposit and if they hold it for many months/years, MUDA will easily make some money.

Vish
hosathota

Post by hosathota »

as per news in TV9 today, it seems 1.58Lakhs applications are sold. MUDA chairman promises to provide 25000 sites in coming years.

Vish
openerbat

Post by openerbat »

Hi,
can someone shed some light on "Seniority" with reference to applying for MUDA sites.
I had applied for the 1st time in 2005 when muda called for applications. I have a unique ID given in 2005.
I am hearing that people with seniority from 1995 are getting sites allotted now.
To maintain my "seniority" do I have to apply every time they call?
thanks.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

For a mere 3000 sites, applications sold are approximately 1.5 lakhs(X Rs. 100) and 3-4 Months bank(Even if they announce the allottee list by January 2012) interest for the initial deposit paid by every applicants(Current bank interest for 90 days to 180 days is around 9%). This itself gives at least 1 year full salary for the entire MUDA Staff.

Secondly this time unnecessarily they've asked for an affidavit. Infact similar declaration was there on the application itself where the applicant signs saying if there is any false or error in the information given by him, MUDA has rights to cancel or take legal action on the applicant. So absolutely there was no need of making an additional affidavit by the applicants. This is a technique by the Karnataka revenue department to cover up their revenue deficit(which is 30% below their target this financial year) in revenue collection by selling the e-stamp paper. Each Rs.20 E-stamp+ the service charge of Rs.30 was sold at a premium of Rs. 100/-(by many middleman's). Each notary lawer made another Rs.100 for each signature. Government and every other non-applicants made huge money with this 1.5 lakhs of applications. But the applicants are the victims here.

This is how our responsible Government bodies are exploiting the hard earned money of the general public.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”