Lake View Residency:Kodichikkanahalli

brash77

Lake View Residency:Kodichikkanahalli

Post by brash77 »

Hi ,
I am buying a property (Duplex House on a 30*40 SITE) in Lake View Residency ,Kodichikkanahalli and the registration for the same is in next week . SBI advocate is asking for additional documents related to the land before the conversion(RTC ,Mutation, etc ) and owners have a constraint because of which they have asked me to go with a pvt bank which is ready to fund.

It will be very helpful if anyone can let me know if there are any legal issues with "Lake view Residency"in Kodichikkanahalli.
bmsboy

Re: Lake View Residency:Kodichikkanahalli

Post by bmsboy »

There is NO legal issue with LAKE VIEW RESIDENCY 8-) but u need to apply for AKRAMA-SAKRAMA after u buy this property..

Road leading to this layout is spoiled and wil b tarred only after it is handed over to BBMP. But BBMP wil take this only after payment of some due bills (there is a huge bill pending related to electricity).. Thats why u can see surrounding areas are tarred RECENTLY but roads in LAKE CITY and LAKE VIEW RESIDENCY are not tarred RECENTLY..

Why Owner is asking u to go to PVT BANK?? Choice should b yours..

BTW how much owner is quoting???
shree_arun

Re: Lake View Residency:Kodichikkanahalli

Post by shree_arun »

hi, i am planning to buy a resale apartment in lake view residency. The name of the apartment is lake view apartment. Very near by this there is big drainage running. Any one staying near that can confirm is it reasonable to take this apartment....

Return to “CMC Layouts”