Upkar Springfields!

sureshambiger

Upkar Springfields!

Post by sureshambiger »

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 50x80 at UPKAR Springfields.
Have done the legal checks.
Looking for any advise/comments from learned members with respect to future development etc. in the next 5 to 6 years .
greatly appreciate any response.

-Suresh
krishnabn

Re: Upkar Springfields!

Post by krishnabn »

Hi

Before buying especially with Upkar, check the rate of appreciation past 8-10 years. Then you decide your self. I bought a plot in Upkar Meadows few years back. The price hardly appreciated by them. They keep selling there own plots at almost same price. I have paid much more interest rate than the profit till now. What ever bank, rate of interest and tenure you consider. So check the rate of appreciation chart from past few years before you put your money int 50X80 plot.

Cheers,
Krishna
sureshambiger

Re: Upkar Springfields!

Post by sureshambiger »

Hi Krishna,

thanks for replying..

yes, you are right and i also checked from a few sources, i think this was launched in 2004 or 2006 i am not sure. the rates were around 900 or so .

but over-all .. you are right .. there is hardly any appreciation in the past. thats true for this complete area too and areas around electronic city ..etc. due to the BIAL all investments got pushed to north.

I was looking at the recent developments in this area like the KHB - all 4 phases. KHB 1 is almost crossing 3000/-psqft and ecity i think is around 3750/- persqft and then the STRR phase 1 is planned.

I stay near AECS layout hosur road, in the last 6 years prices appreciated from 2200/- in 2009 to 5500/- now.

these are the only points that are making me optimistic.

secondly, i checked a few areas in north, dint check too many but i noticed that there is appreciation in the prices no doubt , but you cannot construct or live immediately.

Please let me know your comments about these points.

Regards
Suresh

Return to “BMRDA Approved”