Advise needed for purchase of plot

sureshambiger

Advise needed for purchase of plot

Post by sureshambiger »

Hello All,

I just recently joined this forum and i am really impressed by the number of experts here on this site. I came searching for information/advise on plot purchase and that's how i got here to this forum. I am looking to purchase a plot for the purpose of eventually constructing a residental for staying or residential/commercial unit, but after a period of 7 to 8 yrs or more, can upfront 50 to 60 Lacs approx and rest possibly on loan if required. I looked at 4 upkar projects (Upkar Meadows,solitaire,Greenfield,Springfield) in that area and also some sites in Suryanagar phase 1 which can be purchased assuming they are out of lockin period. I am also looking forward to check JR Housing and Aishwarya-Royal Park Avenues. Some of them have good 4000 to 5000 sq.ft. plots, negotiable etc. and i understand all these are BMRDA approved.
My question is, are these the only large layouts or are there more? Should i also check BIAPPA approved layouts as well? If so .. which are the ones that can be considered for such budget?
Looking for some advise from experts as what can be done with such a budget and waiting period of 7 to 8 plus years
Thanks a lot in advance.
-Suresh
jpnagarprop

Re: Advise needed for purchase of plot

Post by jpnagarprop »

What is preferred location in bengaluru?. If its long time then BDA sites will fetch more returns and comparitively better security without much headache. Still depends which area you are prefering.
sureshambiger

Post by sureshambiger »

Hi jpnagarprop..

thanks for your reply.. actually currently i have no location preference.. just that .. with the given budget(plus some marginal loan) i should be able to purchase a 3000/4000 sq ft or more safe/secure land which will become livable after that tenure. I assume this is possible only outside BBMP limits, and BDA site would be unaffordable i guess.

This is my preference.. though would be grateful if you please advise if i should have another approach..
drgandhi

Post by drgandhi »

Although so called BDA plots are a pride possession of anyone, there are so many BDA plots yet to get Cauvery Water connections esply.BKS III stage BDA vith phase.But for this aspect, other things (amenities) are same even in BMRDA/BIAPPA approved layouts .These layouts being in fringe/peripheral villages(erstwhile agri. lands) there are betterground water potential as Bangalore is surrounded by many lakes/ponds.So at a 1/3 or 1/4 cost we can get a BMRDA/BAIPPA approved layout of 30' x 40' dimension at an affordable cost and raising funds by bank loan is also possible.
Only other concern is 'distance' , but with expanding road/rail/metro infrastructure a distance of 25-35 km around Bangalore,it may not be a matter at all in future.
So why clamour for BDA site and increase its demand and make the intermediaries make more and more black money.?
Seek solace in satellite townships enjoying a rural/countryside set up with pure air and water.
Last edited by drgandhi on December 6th, 2013, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

With your budget of 60Lakhs you can look the Bangalore North. There are plenty of projects that side and BLR-north has both pros and cons.
sureshambiger

Post by sureshambiger »

Hi drgandhi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. :)
And also thanks for voicing my own thoughts. I guess the distance is the only larger issue at present. But over time it wont matter considering the rate at which Bangalore is growing..
sureshambiger

Post by sureshambiger »

Hi MNRS

Thanks for your reply. Yes i was looking for BIAPPA projects as well. But i have very less idea about the good projects since i live in the south. I understand that average per sqft rate is 2500/- onwards. Is this right ? Are there any areas/projects lesser than this price? Any good projects/reliable developers that you can suggest ?
TIA
drgandhi

Post by drgandhi »

sureshambiger wrote:Hi drgandhi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. :)
And also thanks for voicing my own thoughts. I guess the distance is the only larger issue at present. But over time it wont matter considering the rate at which Bangalore is growing..
Hi Suresh

Good thought.
But the public should urge the BMRDA/BIAPPA to enhance/accelerate the development processes as that of BDA in order that people rest trust and faith in them.Then only faster growth potential will be visible and even central Bangalore Dist.residents and others can migrate towards the peripheral ring road as the general connectivity to airport/train & Bus stations will be the best in signal free ring roads as compared to congested/jam-packed inner ring road and interior city roads.

wish
dr g gandhi
drgandhi

Post by drgandhi »

sureshambiger wrote:Hi MNRS

Thanks for your reply. Yes i was looking for BIAPPA projects as well. But i have very less idea about the good projects since i live in the south. I understand that average per sqft rate is 2500/- onwards. Is this right ? Are there any areas/projects lesser than this price? Any good projects/reliable developers that you can suggest ?
TIA
There are good BMRDA/BIAPPA approved plots available within a radius of 25 KM @ half of the rate you mentioned Suresh.Pl. contact me if you need some good info on this in my private mail id gandhi.dr@gmail.com or go to FaceBook page.I'm no agent/broker which pl. note.
dr ggandhi
drgandhi

Post by drgandhi »

HiTIA
Same thing I told to Suresh holds good for you. As i'm also in the look out for BIAPPA/BMRDA approved plots which are available at around 20-25 km radius, say within the STRR or more specifically outside outer ring road in Bangalore between Nice Road & STRR or Peripheral ring road as the case may be. there are some clues I can provide to get the best plots at a rate cheaper than what you are thinking.
Try my personal contact details.
dr gg

Return to “BMRDA Approved”