nirman layout,only pass book no site.

prrao01

nirman layout,only pass book no site.

Post by prrao01 »

friends,investors,
am prabhakar rao agn.
i informed 2 more friends of mine which also invested in nirman layout to log in this form.
i went to nirman office yesterday but still no sign of a solution.
but am getting emails from other people about this.
so am starting this new topic.
help please.
msn1270

Re: nirman layout,only pass book no site.

Post by msn1270 »

Prabhakar sir

I appreciate your initiative. As i said earlier, please gather as many members as possible, who are facing similar problem from Nirman shelters. We will call TV9 reporters and lets show the bangaloreans, naked truth about nirman shelters and simulataneously file a suit at the consumer redressal forum.
mavnair

Post by mavnair »

hello,
i am from bangalore.i became a member at nirman layout,ten years back.
having paid the full amount,got my pass book number.
the 30*40 site was assured.,and remains an assurance uptill today.
so i cannot disclose my name or further information because i have
already put a case against them and won it and got rechallenged
in higher court.its wierd y they refuse to ahndover sites to few of us when they have
handed over more than 10000 or more sites till now. there are bwteen 30 to 50 of us,
waiting for sites.my judgement will be in a month now ,after it,4 more friends of mine
want to ask the md for their sites.,or do what i did.
other waiting members dont know about your forum,it might help them to
collectively go to the company if you help.
regards,
nair.
mybdasites

Post by mybdasites »

What reason are they giving for not delivering the site?

Nirman seems to have a OK reputation compared to other developers, so I am curious to know.
premnathkumar89

Post by premnathkumar89 »

sirs, my name is sri.premnath kumar. i recently went to nirman shelters new office at south end circle,to get help to procure a housing loan.i have purchased this 30*40 site from them 12years back at nirman layout.i and most of my friends were told that these were DC converted sites with all govt approvals. but now their layout manager says that my site is a GREEN BELT site and hence i cant get a bank loan.she pointed to the village name in the sale deed,which said "S.BINGIPURA" .she said they have formed and sold more than 600 GREEN BELT sites. she also seemed very casual about it. is it not a crime to sell green belt sites? while also lying that they are DC converted sites. i am feeling hopeless as i dont know how to convey this to my family,as we were hoping to finance our son's education through this site.

Return to “BMRDA Approved”