SLN City BMRDA approved or DC converted?

lonedesi

SLN City BMRDA approved or DC converted?

Post by lonedesi »

Can any one confirm if SLN City (from MLA Krishnappa) project near Magadi road is a BMRDA approved project? If it is indeed BMRDA approved project how do I verify it? This project appears to fall under Magadi Planning Authority (MPA) and they probably have given approval for this project. Is getting approval from MPA same as getting approval from BMRDA? Also what is difference between BMRDA approved and "executed per BMRDA norms"? Anyone with some knowledge regarding this, please clarify.
mithung2000

Re: SLN City BMRDA approved or DC converted?

Post by mithung2000 »

HI it is BMRDA approved... We have a plot for sale and below are the details. You can contact me if interested.

I Have a plot in SLN city for immedeate sale and registration.Details are below:

1. Location of the plot: Off Magadi road in Peddanapalya near Tavarekere circle, SLN city, State government employees association. Overhead water tank present and Water pipe connection provided for each plot.Sewage system and electricity in place. Children play area and Parks are well planned.Ready for construction.Plot is very near to the entarnce of the layout via tavarekere and is in a very good location with Asphalted roads.

2. Just 20 Kms from Majestic bus stand near upcoming Kempegogowda BDA layout.Close to NICE road. It is absolutely a good investment.Double road is almost completed on Magadi road untill Magadi.

3. Landmark: Magadi main road, Near Tavarekere circle.

4. Plot size: 2400 Sq. ft (60* 40 feet)

5. Facing: East

6. Information about developer: SLN Developers/State government Housing Co-Op Society

7. Approvals: BMRDA approved and DC converted. Loan from any nationalized bank available.

8. Price info: 1200 Rs/Sq ft. prices expected to shoot up in a few more months.

9. Contact info: 9886581065; mithung2000@gmail.com

10. The plot is directly allotted from the State government employees association with clear documents and the plot is very near to the entrance of the layout and is in a very good location.

Please move this post to 'Site for Sale' and post the link here. -Admin Team.
bhaskar27576

Post by bhaskar27576 »

1200/- per square feet ?? I don think the price is so high there.. It was around 750/- couple of months back.. any news around this which inflated the price at SLN city ?
mkv

Post by mkv »

Hi,

I am told that the dimensions of sites are in metres. e.g. a 30'x40' site
my be 9x12 m = 108 sqm x 10.76 sqm = ? sqft.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi mkv,

Nowadays, the plots are measured in meters instead of feet. May be thats the new rule.
So, 9m x 12m is equivalent to 29' 6'' x 39' 4'' (in feet' inches'').
the total will come up to 1163 sq ft.

Cheers,
Ramesh
Lekhya Sindhura

Post by Lekhya Sindhura »

Hello ,
I would like to know what is the current price going on in this area.
Is there anyone who has been allotted a site here through Vijaya welfare society..
sonipm

Post by sonipm »

Hi Lekhya,

Yes, I have been allocated a site thru Vijaya Welfare Society in 2010 but not yet registered. What about you? Where is your site? Mine is Doddamaranahalli - block 8.

Soni.
Lekhya Sindhura

Hi Soni,
I'm glad to see your reply !
Yes, we are also in the same boat. Do you have any contacts or any knowledge of when the registration is likely to take place.
My site is in SLN city , Peddanpalya Block II .

Where do you reside ? I stay at Yelahanka..
Lekhya Sindhura

Hello All,
Any news on the Vijaya Welfare Society allocated sites..
Any feedback on Peddanapalya Block II in SLN city . How are the roads there.. How about other amenities..
Appreciate your reply
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

I feel a common platform is required where everyone can share the information on SLN city updates.In this site there are different groups/ tag created for the same issue. So i have created a group in facebook "Bangalore SLN City Allotment Wait Forever !!!!!!!" which is used by most of them. Please join and also add the known members.

Return to “BMRDA Approved”