BMRDA to be released

Sivakumar.tm

BMRDA to be released

Post by Sivakumar.tm »

Hello, I'm having a doubt regarding the BMRDA sites to be released..

I've taken a documents from one of the layout developer (for a resale plot) and while going through the approved plan from the BMRDA, it seems that the site that I'm looking, is coming under the "Sites to be released" and I'm not sure, if they are released by now.
Any one who have this kind of experience, please give your opinion on this?

Thanks
srinivas.palukuru

Re: BMRDA to be released

Post by srinivas.palukuru »

Hi, can you please let me know the where can we find these details some online URL you have? or you refering hard copy of the document?

Regards,
Srinivas
Sivakumar.tm

Post by Sivakumar.tm »

I'm referring to the hardcopy the plan that developer gave it to me. you can't find this information in internet.
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

The concerned authority (BDA or BMRDA) holds 40% of the sites with it. This is to ensure that the developer does the complete work as promised without running away in the middle of the project. The concerned authoirty releases these sites only when the layout is developed as planned.
Since you are saying that your site comes into this, you should be careful. There is no time bound on when these sites will be released. You need to run behind the developer. So do not get into this tangle. Go for released sites.

Thanks
Ram
srinivas.palukuru

Post by srinivas.palukuru »

in general the registration happens only for the released sites or for non released sites as well? if a site is registered and khata is avalable, then can I assume that the site is released from BMRDA or BBMP and the owner can sell this site if required? sorry for my ignorance on this. :)

Regards,
Srinivas
sayishkn

Post by sayishkn »

Sites can have BDA / BMRDA Khatha even though they are not released. Subregistrar is expected to verify the release order and ensure Site is released before registration.
awin

Post by awin »

Correct, Non-released BMRDA sites will NOT be registered by the sub-registrar (per rules). The banks will NOT provide loans for such sites. Please refrain from buying non-released sites as this is the only way to get the developer develop the layout as promised. Some developers get client-bookings for non-released sites for which registration can get delayed real long. Exercise caution with such deals.
Sivakumar.tm

Post by Sivakumar.tm »

Hi All,
Thanks for the info. I dropped the idea of buying that site. But, I confirmed from the developer that, he hasn't got the release order for the blocked site. But, according to the sale deed & A katha (form 1 and 12), the site was registered to someone (year of 2005) and they have got katha in the year of 2010-2011..

How come this can happen? By paying bribe, you can obtain everything? Also, i read it in www.ipaidbribe.com, katha form 1 and form 12 are outdated and only form 9 and form 11 are used for registration? Anyone having idea on this..
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi,

I am trying to buy a (resale) site in a BMRDA approved layout(GPR Grande) in Bangalore. From the docs I could see that it got converted before 2004 and BMRDA approved in December,2003(BMRDA/LAO/31/2003-04) (with the survey number of site). It doesnt have a release order for the individual sites in that sy no. and the entire layout itseems. The first buyer(seller in my case) has registered it in April 2004.

Now Seller is insisting that release order is not applicable for sites (converted)& registered before 2004 September so wont be able to provide that Release Order document. Can some one aware of this BMRDA notification and provide some pointers in this regard. Also heard from some people that the concept of RELEASE ORDER FOR SITES started only in 2005 by BMRDA. Is this true?

Any of your inputs will be useful as I need to confirm/reject the deal ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nagarjun K.S.

Return to “BMRDA Approved”