BDA Records

neethu1886

BDA Records

Post by neethu1886 »

Hi,

I am planning to buy an BDA site in BSK 6th stage. I am buying it from an second owner.
I went and verified ownership of the site in BSk 2nd stage BDA complex office and main BDA office.

To my surprise, in Main BDA, second sale of the site is not present but I could see that it is present in BDA complex office.
Why there is differences in the record.

Could you please clarify this.

Many Thanks!!!
gss

Re: BDA Records

Post by gss »

Hi,

Even I am planning to buy a site in BSK 6th stage and I had been to BDA complex, 2nd stage to find the records just couple of days back. I am buying from a direct allotee and the site papers were not there in BDA complex 2nd stage, but found only in BDA Kumara Park main office.

Looks like once a sale is done, the KHATA is given by the BDA office in 2nd stage thats when the records get transferred from Kumara Park office to BDA complex office in 2nd stage. Maybe that's the reason why you don't find a record in the main office.

Also, could you please let me know whether the survey number, Hobli and Ward number has been specified in the Allotment letter for BDA 6th stage 4th block sites? I don't find it and hope somebody in this forum will clarify.

Thanks in advance.
GSS

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”