looking for 60X40 in BSK 6th stage

duffyhair

looking for 60X40 in BSK 6th stage

Post by duffyhair »

looking forward for 60X40 site in BSK 6th stage.
no - west facing
all other directions are fine.
This is for immediate construction and not for investment purpose.
Budget is 3000 rs per sqft and if you are looking more than that, lets not waste each other time :)
BROKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY. Owners, please contact me on kanvamutt (at) gmail (dot) com with details and contact number
arunthl

Re: looking for 60X40 in BSK 6th stage

Post by arunthl »

@duffyhair - I really doubt you get any dimension site in BSK6 @3000/- per sq ft. Offlate the sq ft price is been increased and 3800-4000 is the minimum which I have come across. Having said, if you get any with this price, you will be the luckiest..
sukhoi

Post by sukhoi »

Hi Duffyhair,
If you are not particularly lookng for a BDA alloted plot, and if just BDA approval is okay, you can check http://www.prishaindia.com/goldenvally.php and their pricelist http://www.prishaindia.com/img/projects ... e.list.pdf

I had been here recently, the work of Phase-1 is almost complete and have acquired BDA approval. Moreover, it is very close to BSK 6th Stage. They said there were few 60X40 sites still available, but not sure about the direction it is facing. I have planned to go for a plot in phase-2, which is yet to get BDA approval, and which is also almost sold out.
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi All,

Don't know when will this BDA Layouts come into reality, all layouts seems to be facing one or the other problems (Arkhavathy, Vishveshwariaha, BSK 6th Stage, Kempegowda), There is no progress on any Construction. We will build our own house in these so called BDA layout's in our Dreams only.

Let's look for other option which are genunine and already developed area. Some are little expensive but atleast you can think for Construction.
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

BDA sites have become like investment pots..
right now, smaller dimensions sites are in range of 4000-4500 and bigger ones are at 3800-4000

what baffles me is this calculation..

rent in south bangalore - 2BHK - 15,000 to 22,000

cost of own house in BSK 6th stg
30X40 X 4000 = 48 lakhs
cost of ground floor 2 bhk house = 40 lakhs
loan of (48 + 40 ) * 0.8 = 70 lakhs which would be EMI of Rs. 65,000 for next 20 years!

I need to sell my house in another 10 yrs to make some money n do a pre clousre..
or pay 65k as rent/EMI for my own house!

Am I missing something?
Hesh_Mysore

Post by Hesh_Mysore »

duffyhair,
You are not missing anything. You are right, If you take a PURE financial sense then buying and owning a home is costlier. People build huge homes spending crores, do they need any of that, they can stay in such a huge home for a fraction as rent. Own home is not always about financial sense. There is a lot more to it emotionally and some life long conveniences. If you like a home and can afford it, its never costly to buy it, in my view. All the financial sense comes to picture if we look at it as an investment perspective.
Manjeshkar

Post by Manjeshkar »

Hesh_Mysore,
Totally agree with you.

Moreover, if we look at it purely as an investment, then we need to sell the plot/ house in future for a decent profit, after considering the initial EMI's, etc as part of investment.
PUNITHCSE

Post by PUNITHCSE »

SITE FOR SALE IN KANAKAPURA ROAD RESIDENTIAL SITE FOR SALE FROM DIRECT OWNER This layout has BBMP A Katha ((RATE IS 3600RS/qft negotiable)) This site has a measurement 50 x 52 of 2600sqft area. EAST facing It is very near to KSIT COLLEGE kanakapura road (80 feet road) NICE Road: just 5 10 minutes drive away Metro Station: Just 1.5 kms Schools: (3-5 kms) Sophia International School, Yashasvi International School and Delhi Public School Hospitals: BGS Hospital: 4kms 30mins drive to electronic city through NICE road Shopping: Metro Cash N Carry: 3 kms Banks and Convenience Shops: Less than a km Just behind Golden panorama apartment Very near to JP nagar Before karishma hills Very close to Mantri tranquil, Dhammanagi sumo Leaves apartment Adjacent to Banashankari 6th stage H block Adjacent to BDA SITES Has wide 40 feet road Beautifully planned, well maintained layout Beside to 50x100 measurements sites Eligible for Bank loans All documents and Taxes are up to date Please contact only genuine buyers.

PUNITH 8861826338

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”