BDA move to reclaim vacant sites raises owners' hackles

gurunk15

BDA move to reclaim vacant sites raises owners' hackles

Post by gurunk15 »

HI All,
Yesterday I read news in deccan-herald news paper about BDA is planning to revoke vacant sites which are already allotted. Can you please let me know if this news is genuine? Today morning I called BDA office directly however they are not aware of any news about this.
Please refer below link .

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/564 ... aises.html

Regards,
Guru
kshiremath

Re: BDA move to reclaim vacant sites raises owners' hackles

Post by kshiremath »

Yes you are right.
They are focusing on the vacant sites. If the sites are vacant for more than 5 years then it will be problem.

Because BDA need money.
gurunk15

Post by gurunk15 »

Thanks.
Is this applicable only for those sites which are under leases cm sale agreement or also applicable for r sites which got absolute sale deed.
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

It is applicable for all vacant sites, irrespective of the type of sale deed. Heard that BDA with the appointment of the new commissioner is been given all discretion & authority by the state govt, to make sure housing improves in all BDA layouts. So no point in arguing about the BDA decision is right or wrong. For all you know, BDA might start taking action on vacant plots in couple of weeks, now that it has already made quite a few public announcements about this. Precaution is always better than cure.. Better to start construction of houses...

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”