Anjanapura Layout reviews

rajeevt09

Anjanapura Layout reviews

Post by rajeevt09 »

Hi I would like to know reviews of Anjanapura layout in terms of how good it is for investement, construction , basic amenities , roads , parks , public facilities. Does it have good approach roads . Is it a good place for planning to construct house and settling in terms of locality and facilities.Also any ides of going rate in this area. I am interested in 10,11th phase and any originaly owners can contact me by mail.
Thanks
Rajeev
mareyalare

Re: Anjanapura Layout reviews

Post by mareyalare »

I do not intend to hitch-hike this thread but thought it as a prudent place for my question.

Could someone who is very familiar with Anjanapura BDA layout please mark the different blocks properly on wikimapia? On this map it shows a wide area as Anjanapura and people do not get enough info of which block is located where?
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.857284 ... 15&l=0&m=b

To answer your question Rajeev, if you are still active on this forum, Anjanapura is a BDA layout and BDA layouts are generally secure pieces of land. But land development would come in stages over a very long extended period. This may range from 5 to 10 yrs. By 2020, I think this locale should be blossoming into a bustling community.

Thanks
rajeevt09

Re: Anjanapura Layout reviews

Post by rajeevt09 »

Thanks mareyalare,
Is Metro Phase 2 coming to Anjanapura ? How will this affect the land rates in this area in future ? I believ the rate here are currently 2000/- per sft

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”