BBMP/BDA site owners WhatsApp groups

anandram

BBMP/BDA site owners WhatsApp groups

Post by anandram »

Dear Friends , 4 new WhatsApp groups have been created for the proud owners of BBMP/BDA sites of ANJANAPURA, BANASHANKARI, J P NAGAR & VISHWESHWARAIAH LAYOUT ALL BLOCKS / STAGES BBMP/BDA sites to be in touch with each other for the latest updates. We can exchange all information about the Layout. We can also post FREE ADVERTISEMENTS relating to buying or selling of sites WITHOUT BROKERAGE. We can be of help to each other. Like to join? Please send your name,site number, area & block to my WhatsApp Number +91 9449001718.

Thank you,
Anand Ram
msri81

Re: BBMP/BDA site owners WhatsApp groups

Post by msri81 »

Hi, Sri here and owns BDA property in Anjanapura 11th block
msmsyn10

Post by msmsyn10 »

Due to certain unavoidable reasons, I could not take construction plan approval from BDA before starting construction, It has been 3 months since I started construction and ground floor roof level has come up. Can somebody please let me know what would be the fine and whom to approach? Thanks in advance for your help.
rampi

Post by rampi »

Please join our Whatsapp group, which already has been successfully operational since the past year. You will get to know daily updates about the layout and will keep you connected to the layout developments. This group is also a forum to raise your concerns with the regards to the layout.
Please drop in your number to me (9900113981) or to our President, Mr Mueen( 9886106199 ), to be a part of the Whatsapp group. This group has strong discipline as only layout related info is shared. All the other information is restricted.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”