Queries on Anjanapura sites

venki.krishnan

Queries on Anjanapura sites

Post by venki.krishnan »

Hi All

I have some queries as I want to buy 30X40 site in Anjanapura. I have shortlisted a few sites in X and XI block.

1. Please advise the ongoing rate. Owners / brokers are quoting an extremely large range from 4500 to 6000 and am not able to decide what is the realistic rate.
2. Water for construction. I heard that borewells dont yield water. What would be my source of water for construction
3. Roads and drainage connection. I see people let out drainage in the open. When will the BDA provide drainage connection. When will the roads be ready. The internal roads are all muddy and I heard that the roads will be done only after under ground drainage lines are completed.
4. Is there any advantage buying from direct allotee vis a vis buying from a third owner. I have seen direct allotees charge much more.
5. Why the 80' road near Aditya garden is not done yet. I have seen sites beyond that (towards Kanakapura road) are going at much lesser rate, 4th block, 5th block etc.
6. Sites bordering villages(Kembathalli, amruth nagar), some people say dont go for sites near those villages but some people also charge more for these sites as there are lot of houses in those villages. Which is the correct view
7. Several sites have big rocky areas near them. Is there a danger in constructing near them. Will the rocks be blasted to break them, especially if the area is owned by private parties and used in future for flats, commercial, private layouts.

Thanks
Venkat
Last edited by venki.krishnan on January 26th, 2016, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venki.krishnan

Re: Queries on Anjanapura sites

Post by venki.krishnan »

Dear Experts, please provide your opinion
msn1270

Re: Queries on Anjanapura sites

Post by msn1270 »

Venki

Firstly i say, you are living in india, things listed by you are common in an Indian condition at initial stage and don't expect things
to be in an Ideal condition. Even couple of decades back, today's so called posh places like basavanagudi/jayanagar/sadashivanagar/
BTM/HSR/Koramangala were also in the same status. if you need everything right at first place, opt for well developed areas like
above mentioned ones, if your budget permits.

Once you understand, what is your need and what are your limitations, you will be able to judge yourselves about the
queries listed by you here.

Anyway, here is my few cents.

1. Please advise the ongoing rate. Owners / brokers are quoting an extremely large range from 4500 to 6000 and am not able to decide what is the realistic rate.
Rates are controlled by RE Agents & owners also follow them. Everyone is fond of money. It all depends on the Buyer's negotiation skill and the urgency for the seller to dispose off the property for financial needs.

2. Water for construction. I heard that borewells dont yield water. What would be my source of water for construction
Other than Older South/West Bangalore area, say More than 50% of bangalore areas doesn't have reliabile water source, even borewells dries out after december . Anjanapura is not an exception. But people living in all corners of Bangalore. Look at their example and opt for alternates.

3. Roads and drainage connection. I see people let out drainage in the open. When will the BDA provide drainage connection. When will the roads be ready. The internal roads are all muddy and I heard that the roads will be done only after under ground drainage lines are completed.
Govt works are like this. BDA ask for occupancy for improving amenities and middle class people ask for basic infrastructure first. But in all private layouts without any amenities also, people construct their home and live happily.

4. Is there any advantage buying from direct allotee vis a vis buying from a third owner. I have seen direct allotees charge much more.
Absolutely NO. Only the pricing and clear documentation important.

5. Why the 80' road near Aditya garden is not done yet. I have seen sites beyond that (towards Kanakapura road) are going at much lesser rate, 4th block, 5th block etc.
Refer #3 for first part. layouts near to BG Road is somewhat nearer to major IT Work places/job centers like BG Road, BTM/HSR Layout and Electronic City than kanakapura road which doesn't have any major work centers other than educational institutions and small to medium manufacturing industries.

6. Sites bordering villages(Kembathalli, amruth nagar), some people say dont go for sites near those villages. but some people also charge more for these sites as there are lot of houses in those villages. Which is the correct view
No Answer, as i'm not very familiar with that area.

7. Several sites have big rocky areas near them. Is there a danger in constructing near them. Will the rocks be blasted to break them, especially if the area is owned by private parties and used in future for flats, commercial, private layouts.
there are 1000s of houses built in bangalore on the rocky areas & people are living there. Especially many areas in chandra layout, nagarabhavi, SMV layout, BSK areas have rocky zones. There is no room for If's and But's as no one can predict, how it affects me or what happens in future. do we think what happens if there is a earthquake of an intensity 8-9 on Richter scale or a massive flood like how happened in chennai 2 months back in bangalore also in future?. can we take any pre-cautionary measures in advance for them ?

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”