need advice

ravi414

need advice

Post by ravi414 »

Hi all,
I have finalised site in Anjanapura 11th blk further extension. but in clearvalue.in shows as greyish/white instead of yellow.
what does it mean? Legend does not indicate this color code.
Also the owner says he has lost the allotment letter given by BDA and he had logged complain in police station regarding the same and got duplicate copy of the same from BDA.
Plz let me know will there be any issues when i have to resale this property later.
your guidance on this matter is much appreciate.

-kumar
Attachments
CDP.JPG
CDP.JPG (136.93 KiB) Viewed 6163 times
svelur

Re: need advice

Post by svelur »

Hi,
Re: the allotment letter, I purchased a plot where the original allotment letter was lost. The seller had given me an attested copy of the allotment letter and had also obtained all documents from BDA re: the loss of the original allotment letter (like the application, copy of policy FIR etc) using RTI. My bank said this was sufficient.
clearvalue

Post by clearvalue »

ravi414 wrote:Hi all,
I have finalised site in Anjanapura 11th blk further extension. but in clearvalue.in shows as greyish/white instead of yellow.
what does it mean? Legend does not indicate this color code.
-kumar
Please use the 'Transparency Slider' at the top-right corner of the CDP Map page at Clearvalue.in and you will see that the region is not Grey, but White. White indicates that the region is not under the purview of the said Planning Authority. In this case, White region falls under BMICAPA (BMRDA sister wing) and not BDA. So the question is whether this site is a BDA site or a BDA/BMRDA/BMICAPA approved site?
ravi414

Post by ravi414 »

sir ! thanks for your reply! its BDA site

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”