Need help on Anjanapura 7th Block

RamKou

Need help on Anjanapura 7th Block

Post by RamKou »

Hi,

I was shown a site in Anjanapura, 7th block and i liked it very much but skeptical about the whole 7th block.
I am intended to construct home ASAP, but the whole 7th block looks like a forest. Totally unsecure feeling at the moment. I saw one house being constructed in 7th block, but apparently no work is being done for some time. Perhaps, construction plan is dropped!!

Just wondering if any of you can help me out to decide.
How the 7th block looks like down the line 2 years?
Is this block intended from commercial perspective? I am looking for purely residential.
Any key items i shoule mind before purchase in this block?
Price 4000/- negotiable is what quoted. Reason for this price, its close to 80 feet road and has potential to be developed as commercial area due to close proximity to BDA complex.
I appreciate early response.

Thanks,
Ram
jaggims

Re: Need help on Anjanapura 7th Block

Post by jaggims »

Hello Ram,

good to know that you are interested to buy a site in Anjanapura BDA layout.

I own a site in 7th block and primarily bought to build my dream house, when i bought 3 years ago the scenes of the location was much more foresty than now. off-late BDA has cleaned all the sites and road sides. sometime last year starting of a house construction and the apartment complex construction from Nitesh builders on other side of 7th block,some of the site owners fenced their sites.

I feel Nitesh apartment construction completion will stimulate the 7th block growth in about 3 years.

Jaggi
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

Anjanapura 7th black is strategically located in the beginning of Kanakapura road access. Once the 20 acre central park is developed and BDA complex construction, this will be a premium block.
jaggims

Post by jaggims »

may i know where is the central park planned?
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

[img]
Anjanapura 7th block
Anjanapura 7th block
Anjanapura 7th block.jpg (283.49 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
[/img]
Subodh Bhat

Post by Subodh Bhat »

I am seeing 7th Bolck as it is since 2009. No major development. Nitesh Estate appartment will be ready by 2018. I do not see BDA complex or even the park beeing developed before that before 2020. First and the foremost will be Cavery water supply by BWSSB. As of now BWSSB supplies water only in tankers. I do not see piped water before 2016-2017. Sorry guys not a rosy picture. But after 2020 when the Metro rail passes I see rapid development. By 2025 will be a great place to live in.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

I concur with this assessment. The final 200m of the 80ft road towards Bannerghetta road will speed up the development process.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”