Looking for 30x40 BDA site in Anjanapura

Manjunatha_k

Looking for 30x40 BDA site in Anjanapura

Post by Manjunatha_k »

Hi ,

I am an individual buyer who is looking for a 30x40 site in Anjanapura.
My budget is around 3300-3500/sqft.

Please contact me in case of any availability.

Contact details:
Name: Manjunatha K
email: avva.manju@gmail.com

Many Thanks,
Manju
anandram

Re: Looking for 30x40 BDA site in Anjanapura

Post by anandram »

Latest
rates are in the range of Rs 5000 n above in Anjanapura
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

The average price in Anjanapura is around Rs 4000. You can get something in the range you have mentioned if you deal with cash and entice the buyer with a quick settlement. Rs 5000 definitely sounds excessive but it will hit that once they finish the connection to the BG road.

Always deal with the owners directly. If you must use a broker, use him to put you in touch with the owner for further negotiations.
RamKou

Post by RamKou »

Hi guys
What's your opinion on current price of a site in 7th block?
I see lot of variance in prices being quoted. 7th block has two portions. one is (major area) towards BDA complex and located at height and the second one is (small portion, few sites in it) down side and you need to take 60feet road (also takes you to 8th block) to reach this.
In the first portion of 7th block 4000/- is being quoted (is this really value for money?) do we have such price in 7th block?
in the second portion 3500/- which seems interesting.

BR,
RK
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

7th block is a nice block. I used to be of the opinion that high elevations are good but I have changed my mind. There is water shortage everywhere in Bangalore, and the low level areas will be better off in the future. Anjanapura's water table will also suffer once apartments start showing up(which is inevitable). Thus if you are planning on living there, you should consider both areas of 7th block.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”